|Thunderbird 3.2||Thunderbird 3.1.3||Thunderbird 3.0.7|
|To Be Announced||
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to press *1 to unmute yourself before talking!
- Who's taking minutes? --> bienvenu
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida for schedule changes/additions.
Friends of the Tree
- Ben Bucksch for his work in automatic account configuration.
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
- Account Provisioning.
- Pluggable Mailstore.
- About 50% done, and basically usable.
- Got move/copy working with pluggable stores.
- Worked on getting more unit tests to pass with pluggable stores. First 30 or 40 tests pass; fixed bugs that caused several tests to fail.
- Looking for more feedback on Mailing List Manager
- Updating MuteThread for wider release of some sort, hopefully this week. 
- Flags now set up
- 3.2 Branch on hold until account provisioning schedule is clearer.
- Will bump trunk to 3.3a1pre in the meantime to reflect bugzilla flags.
- Some libxul work started, bug 585947 is the tracker.
- Help on fixing up trunk welcome, see this list of higher priority bugs.
Thunderbird Stability & Security Releases
Major updates to 3.1
- Now have more users on Thunderbird 3.1 than any other major versions.
- Thunderbird 3.0 updates being offered for all update requests.
- Increased rate of offers for 2.0.0.x users.
- Working on next releases.
- Weekly event started this week
- Our testers mailing list is quiet because we aren't working on the Next major release yet.
- Happy birthday Rafael!
- TryServer up-to-date (lots of new features)
- SpreadThunderbird significant backend upgrades
- # of support issues on GS is up 20% from last week, starting to see a major update spike
- 3.1 Support Issues - top major upgrade issues: auto-config manual override, inbox or mailboxes missing usually due to anti-virus or ":" in name or name having the string"Inbox", cannot send or receive email usually due to anti-virus, cannot connect; only real new issue seems to be isSmartFolder exception which causes messages not to appear - isSmartFolder exception GS - fix is in 3.1.3
- great progress made in MoMo Support Dashboard side project, code by protz based on my non working :-) code (thanks!) active5.html work in progress, will add auto-refresh every 20 minutes and add following to the dashboard:last 5 created, last 5 updated, top 5 email providers, top 5 contributors; dashboard coding help wanted, email roland AT mozillamessaging.com
- See this week's Support Appendix for full Get Satisfaction metrics and other support details -
Nothing much new this week
- Fixed a few bugs
- Symbols are working
- Tryserver Calendar works with a patch, will blog about it soon.
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.
bienvenu standard8 roland ludovic gozer wsmwk