|Thunderbird 3.2||Thunderbird 3.1.3||Thunderbird 3.0.7|
|To Be Announced||
Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to press *1 to unmute yourself before talking!
- Who's taking minutes? --> asuth
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to davida for schedule changes/additions.
Friends of the Tree
- Standard8 nominates Makoto Kato and Masayuki Nakano for their work on fixing the number 1 topcrash for Thunderbird 3.1.x users (bug 548480).
Conversion Funnel (Priority 0 side project)
- Funnel Cake 2 Launched last Tuesday. About 30% more in sample than in Funnel Cake 1, en-US/de builds. Still crunching numbers.
- More accurate count is giving us a 44% success rate for ISPDB. Top 10 misses, cn.ad.jp, cox.net, aon.at, psmtp.com, dream.jp, so-net.ne.jp, netease.com, btinternet.com, tiscali.co.uk, centrum.cz.
- Account provisioning.
- Pluggable mailstore.
- Looking for more feedback on Mailing List Manager
- Updating MuteThread for wider release of some sort, hopefully this week. 
- Replacing the editor with a javscript based one. see this blog post for more information
- Flags now set up
- 3.2 Branch on hold until account provisioning schedule is clearer.
- Will bump trunk to 3.3a1pre in the meantime to reflect bugzilla flags.
- Libxul work progressing. bug 585947 is the tracker but bug 394502 has the latest.
- Help on fixing up trunk welcome, see this list of higher priority bugs.
Thunderbird Stability & Security Releases
Major updates to 3.1
- Now over 50% of users on TB 3.1.x, gaining just under 2M ADUs since we started offering major updates on 11th August.
- Will "pause" major updates for 3.0.x users whilst we release the security updates, then offer anew in a couple of weeks.
- 22.214.171.124 updates will be updated to go straight to 3.1.3 in the next couple of days.
- Releases today of 3.0.7 and 3.1.3
- Work on next round of major updates
- Weekly event going on , posted some information on mozilla.dev.apps.thundebird
- PR update: expecting Thunderbird 3.1.3 news today and this week pre-empted here on ghacks, lots of articles Google's Priority Inbox and Gmail phone service
- ADUs: 5.5MM ADUs, 52% of total users on 3.1.x., many 3.0.x users have upgraded. Still 1.4MM users on Tb 2.0.0.x
- Next: back from vacation, getting caught up, Tb 2.x EOL messaging, add-ons promotion, [ https://wiki.mozilla.org/Websites/Taskforce web site task force] (and notes)
- Releases: 3.0.7 / 3.1.3
- Buildbot cleanups and pre-0.8.0 work
- Lightning on the Shiny new Try Server (Philipp Kewisch !)
- 691 support topics, down 16% from last week, labour day holiday effect?
- continuing GS instability issues: No GS emails between 9:15pacific Sep 2, 2010 and 12:48pm. Sep 3 & no support topics stats for September 2nd and 3rd 2010, filed ZenDesk ticket 4318
- 3.1 Support Issues - top major upgrade issues: Kaspersky and McAfee anti-virus don't play nicely with Thunderbird 3.1 - awaiting word from Kaspersky and McAfee
- merci à protz pour le "Get Satisfaction Real-Time Support Dashboard 1.0" (blog post), protz is back at school, so we need code & design help to keep this going! email roland AT mozillamessaging.com
- See this week's Support Appendix for full Get Satisfaction metrics and other support details -
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.
Could we have a round up of the GSOC projects ?
_Tsk_, Standard8, DavidB, Gozer, Roland,