This page will become obsolete as soon as support.mozillamessaging.com aka "SuMoMo" is in production and we have a version of this article on SuMoMo
How to edit a SuMoMo KB article
- Skim the Style Guide articles in "Style Guides". Eventually we will have Thunderbird specific versions of these. For now please mentally substitute "Thunderbird" for "Firefox"
- Check out the list of initial Thunderbird 3 content and pick an article and assign the bug for that article to yourself in Bugzilla (no worries if you don't know how to use Bugzilla, just let us know and we'll walk you through it)
- edit the article: if it's a new article create it at: https://support.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/kb/Creating+articles
- NB: tiki markup is slightly different from MediaWiki markup e.g. instead of "=Header=" use "!Header", full details on the SUMO Tiki Markup chart
- for each image:
- upload article image - next to ""Upload picture", click "Browse...", click "Preview"
- move the cursor to where you want to insert the image
- scroll down & click on the image thumbnail
- preview the article, repeat 3-4 until done
- save the article when complete
- update the bug