tb-planning is a mailing list with one explicit goal:
- Offer an easy, transparent venue for getting constructive, Thunderbird-related work done.
and two explicit non-goals:
- Offering community members the chance to post until they get satisfaction about their concerns. There is already a Thunderbird community on SUMO to offer comments and investigate problems.
- Product Support, which is available at Thunderbird Support
tb-planning is moderated:
- Anyone can subscribe and anyone read the messages.
- Anyone who subscribes can post. By default, posts will be reviewed by a moderator before being sent to the list.
- A smaller number of contributors will be whitelisted and their postings will be posted without being reviewed by a moderator. These will be people who are believed by the moderators to have high-value contributions to offer and who are not generally prone to ranting, venting, and being unnecessarily argumentative. (Whitelist membership is subject to temporary or permanent suspension at the discretion of the list-owner.)
Messages need to abide by two simple rules to be approved by the moderators, and messages which do not meet these rules will be dropped:
- Be nice (in other words, no personal attacks, ranting, etc.)
- Be constructive (in other words, no whining, repetition, venting, etc.)
Before posting, please check https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tb-planning and https://blog.mozilla.org/thunderbird/ to see if your issue has already been discussed.
tb-planning will be reflected into a Google Group for archival and web-reading purposes, but posting is not enabled in the Google Group.
This policy may evolve at the discretion of the list-owner.
Subscribe or unsubscribe at https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/tb-planning