Anyone can head to the following places for help on Thunderbird.
- Thunderbird Support Articles (SUMO)
- Online help in the form of Thunderbird Knowledge Base articles, contains answers to more than 75% of Thunderbird Support questions
- Thunderbird Help Forum (SUMO) (If you need to ask a Thunderbird question directly goto /questions/new/thunderbird)
- monitored by a community of volunteers
Thunderbird Support Forums on Get Satisfaction- RETIRED)
- IRC channel on irc.mozilla.org - informal and real time, but not monitored by employees, and support is better on weekdays
- The Thunderbird support newsgroup
- not monitored by employees
- mozillaZine Forums - A great place for Thunderbird support.
- mozillaZine Knowledge Base
Performance Issues & Testing
The following are 3rd party, independent and are not affiliated with Mozilla: