Anyone can head to the following places for help on Thunderbird.
- Thunderbird Help - Online help in the form of Thunderbird Knowledge Base articles, contains answers to more than 75% of Thunderbird Support questions
- Thunderbird Support Forums on Get Satisfaction - monitored by Mozilla employees with support primarily done by a community of volunteers
- #thunderbird - IRC channel on irc.mozilla.org - informal and real time, but not monitored by employees, and support is better on weekdays
- The Thunderbird support newsgroup - not monitored by employees
- mozillaZine Forums - A great place for Thunderbird support.
- New mozillaZine Forums - The new mozillaZine forums will be based here.
- mozillaZine Knowledge Base
Performance Issues & Testing
The following are 3rd party, independent and are not affiliated with Mozilla: