Last Two Weeks
- (Working roughly half time over this last week; a few things are piling up as a result)
- This has occupied a lot of the time
- Phone meetings, one with Trellon and one with IT (mrz/morgamic)
- Lots of work on the Drumbeat deployment plan
- Dormant accounts policy: still waiting on LDAP changes, which mrz hopes to get done in January.
- Committer's Agreement: Have re-pinged all on the non-dormant shortlist. Got some responses.
- Updated about:credits with requests from the queue
- Released API 0.4.1 - a bugfix release to enable someone to use the /count call properly.
- Found a Catalyst hacker, Kiffin Gish, to do a code review of BzAPI
- Looked into Bob Lord's email problem
- Set up Bugzilla Tips blog and got it added to planet.mozilla.org
- Finalised arrangements for Paris and FOSDEM for Mark and me.
- Replied to Firefox feature suggestion from RMS
- Helped finalize FOSDEM talk schedule
- Put up ground rules for FOSDEM lightning talks
- Continue to drive www.drumbeat.org and donate.mozilla.org site deployment