Using WebRTC on the GENI network
GENI (the Global Environment for Network Innovations) is a network innovation laboratory: the perfect place to build apps from the future. When you're developing on GENI, you can melt away your assumptions about the internet as it exists today.
Other valuable resources
The WebRTC multi-contributor experiment
Upon completion of this experiment the learner will be able to;
- share rich media objects via HTML to assist other participants; including your own camera (kinect)...
- Use the GENI network to host and increasing number of participants
Before beginning this experiment, you should be prepared with the following.
- You have GENI credentials to obtain GENI resources. (If not, see SignMeUp).
- You are able to use Flack to request GENI resources. (If not, see the Flack tutorial).
- You are comfortable using ssh and executing basic commands using a UNIX shell.
- You are familiar with WebRTC and point data related libraries
What setup is required... develop this from setting up the experiment myself.
provide step by step guide here...
Get references from hackfest