Get Involved: Careers.mozilla.org
Careers.mozilla.org gives visitors information on working for Mozilla and includes open listings via the JobVite api.
Interested in contributing code to careers.mozilla.org? Know HTML, CSS, JS or Python? You can view mentored bugs below.
Once you find something of interest, register for a bugzilla account and comment on the bug that you'd like to take the bug. You can also contact the mentor for the bug. You can find this person by looking at the whiteboard tag.
- Michael Kelly (mkelly) - developer
- Benjamin Sternthal (bensternthal) - development manager
- Product Owner - Mathew Caldwel
- University Product Owner (kimber) - Kimber Schlegelmilch
- Design & Copy Owner (gregoryjost) - Gregory Jost
- IRC: #careersweb
- careers.mozilla.org on Mozilla Wiki
- careers.mozilla.org on Bugzilla
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);