< Webdev | GetInvolved
Get Involved: pontoon.mozilla.org
Pontoon is Mozilla's official localization tool. It's the place where our numerous contributors go to translate Firefox (and many other Mozilla products) into their favored language. Pontoon offers support for a large variety of translation technologies, including Fluent.
Pontoon is ever-growing with features, new languages, and constantly evolving to make good use of recent Web technologies.
Technologies we use: Django, GraphQL, React, TypeScript, jQuery.
- Fork us on Github
- Install Pontoon locally with Docker
- Read The Guide to your First Contribution to Pontoon
- Find a suitable issue to work on in our list of Good First Issues
- Explore Pontoon issues on GitHub
- Main developers:
- Matjaž Horvat (:mathjazz)
- Eemeli Aro (:eemeli)
- Talk to us on Matrix: #pontoon
- Join the conversation on discourse