Get Involved: pontoon.mozilla.org
Pontoon is Mozilla's official localization tool. It's the place where our numerous contributors go to translate Firefox (and many other Mozilla products) into their favored language. Pontoon offers support for a large variety of translation technologies, including Fluent, and also supports in-context localization, allowing users to translate content right inside the website or web application.
Pontoon is ever-growing with features, new languages, and constantly evolving to make good use of recent Web technologies.
Technologies we use: django, jQuery, React, GraphQL.
- Fork us on Github
- Install Pontoon locally with docker
- Read our Contribution Guide
- Find a suitable bug to work on in our list of Mentored Bugs below
- Explore Pontoon bugs on Bugzilla
- Main developers:
- Talk to us on IRC: #pontoon
- Join the conversation on discourse
|1468840||[sync] Obsolete Resources instead of deleting them||P2||ASSIGNED|
|1679565||Title missing in Terms panel and popup||P3||ASSIGNED|
2 Total; 2 Open (100%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);