- IT items
- RHEL - what are we doing about packages, etc.?
- What do we need to do to prepare for Python in production?
- need 2.6 RPMs for django
- 2.6 RPMs are broken, probably need to rebuild
- What about using something like Slicehost, Rackspace or EC2 for quick spin VMs for testing/development?
- Where can we view performance graphs?
- Minimum performance level for new and current sites?
- B in YSlow
- 350k page weight (aka total page size)
- 3s page load time on DSL? (Hard to measure accurately, http://www.webpagetest.org)
- Working on SFx 3.0.4
- Pushed a few 3.0.4 bugs last week
- 3.0.3 notes
- Looking to launch new Campus Reps design this week
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- so many reviews
- 5.0.9 is looking good. Code freeze is on 8/20; Launch on 8/27
- I think bug 501988 might be landing this time around so if you're not paying attention to that, heads up.
- Initial parts of AMO search are under review/revision - thanks Wil/Jeff
- Fennec... will be due in 2 months... permanently.
- AMO 5.0.9, add-on recommendations
- fixing XSS holes I create
- reviewing davedash stuff, eek!
- new bugzilla blocker jetpack I stole from davedash's greasemonkey script
- bosley responds to privmsgs, can report on open connections
- but doesn't leak connections now that I'm watching, way to go
- jsocol stole Crash Test Dummies, so No Doubt
- getting started on SUMO p10n
- immersing myself in Tiki Wiki and Smarty templates
- introducing myself from time to time
- let's say Everclear, but at the time it was Nirvana
- More PTO app enhancements
- Turn the Lights Back On™ web app less crazy than previously thought
- Phonebook todo
- email autocomplete service for PTO
- taskfox integration
- admin editing not working yet
- sendmail borkage on intranet.m.o?
- SUMO productization
- I'm with clouserw on the code reviews - 50 last week?
- Hard to pick just one...but Pixies it is. Or maybe Powderfinger. Yes I like whiny guitar bands and I'm proud.
- BYOB continues...
- AMO bugs have come my way
- The Pixies are the 90's for me too, though I'll pick a different song than Laura.
- Though, I have to say, I had a strange attraction to Gorky Park which lingered on into the 90's.
- Working on a number of stat dashboard AMO bugs
- I've made tentative peace with Timeplot
- I was a huge Dream Theater fan in the 90's
- Conquered RHEL
- "Finished" getpersonas l10n stuff
- Most certainly Radiohead (OK Computer anyone?)
- PFS testing, working with Adobe dudes bug 416396
- AUS patch for metrics (and tests) bug 507408
- PluginCheck resurrection pretty wiki page with pictures (and omg I made some mock-ups in 30 minutes)
- MCC - got security review, prod bugs and stuff bug 509110, bug 509112
- Figuring out what to do about Interns recruiting site/blog bug 509117
- Working with Jane and Tara on Firefox Learning Campaign wiki, bug 505235
- Tool - ironically, I like the song "Sober" from their Undertow album
- kinda busy
- BYOB mocks, nearly there
- Labs 2.0 spit 'n' polish, getting ready for launch this week
- SUMO Forum UX wireframes
- AMO Personas integration
- AMO contributions
- Related: MozTO has a new office setup
- Yo La Tengo is all kinds of awesome (and still together), Sonic Youth comes close.
- Rode bikes while flying kites on the world's longest beach (or at least within the state of Washington)
- Facilitating the MozService L10n release
- Working on 1.2 release
- They Might Be Giants
- onebillionplusyou.com optimizations
- mod_concat stuff
- Labs 2.0 site
- Working with YSlow team on new beacon format
- Rage Against the Machine
- 5.0.9 bugs are coming and going for the validator
- Already fixed a bunch of small tweaks here and there
- Great feedback from the blog, editors, etc. Keep it coming!
- Next version will run tests automatically on upload - see bug 498679 if you have feedback or ideas on this.
- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- Went to Berlin for l10n-drivers meeting.
- had lots of discussions on problems with our web l10n
- Will blog about it this week, in three parts. Part 1 ("what's wrong?") is online .
- fixed a bunch of AMO 5.0.9 bugs
- favorite 90s band is probably Green Day.