- Disk space issues - bug 513773
- mrz messed up nagios check from last time
- Apache is dumping core, filled up /tmp
- Support stage is still down, need to monitor what caused that
- Disk space issues - bug 513773
- For discussion: Mozilla "Projector"
- Videos - standards for videos on mozilla.com (open video with Flash fallback)
- Improving round table - do by project instead of per person?
- Student signatures competition pages.
- Fixing any bugs blocking the student signatures pages.
- Campus Badges
- Background until I have a good wiki: This project will be a pilot project for a rewrite of the current Affiliates program backend, including new metrics tools using Kettle, a new data warehouse, new admin panels, better metrics feeds, and more.
- Started writing up technical docs
- Started laying out rough unit tests and prototype
- 1 AMO bug
- Back burner
- Community store.
- Labor day was great.
- Played lots of Dominoes
- Ate tons of great food.
- Tried out Kohana v3 rc3, found some bugs, fixed some of them. It's supposed to be released this month
- At djangocon
- Fennec coming soon site out live
- Working on dumping images out of the database for AMO... seems easy, which must mean it'll be hard once we go to production ;)
- I flew into PDX for labor day and hung out with 40+ nerds at a restaurant.
- at djangocon
- rocking the AMO developer hub
- tinkering with cesium
- 10 miles in Marin Headlands: http://bit.ly/Uuy5b
- Working on SUMO forums.
- One AMO bug - will ask Wil about it this week.
- Labor day: put together furniture, not terribly exciting, but necessary.
- massive phonebook refactoring, broke it a few times, but fewer than I'd expect it to break
- Clapclap is now on ringring with APNG and @font-face goodness, https://ringring.mv.mozilla.com/clapclap/
- moving internal tools to HTML 5
- localizing Ubiquity
- didn't do anything special on Labor Day, but the day before:
- went to the Computer History Museum
- explored the Stevens Creek Trail
- went to watch Gamer
- reprise of OSCON presentation for the Portland LUG at PSU.
- reworked Socorro processor to save addon info - staging this week
- standby assistance to getting the effing materialized view stuff pushed
- sick, sick, sick - meds thru end of the week make me dizzy, sleepy, nauseous and cranky
- Labor day
- Saturday and Sunday: opening of foxchasing season, seeing friends, eating a lot of awesome vegetarian food.
- Monday: collapse from exhaustion
- Dragging BYOB toward the door
- Juggling plugins in a database
- Played Castle Crashers with the missus and whipped up a couple of Palm Pre apps.
- AMO Developer's Hub
- Finished promo boxes
- Started on event listings
- Fixed a few annoyances with public stats dashboard
- Added localized number formatting to Timeplot - yay!
- Labor day was all about delicious Thai food
- school of firefox (learn firefox campaign)
- MCC 1.1
- plugin stuff in bug 512483
- updated extend firefox campaign judges page
- working with julie on interns recruiting site
- went to Texas, watched sister get her wings
- BYOB final tweaks
- AMO: Top tags wireframes, surfacing add-on practices, working through data and doing sketches for performance badges
- SUMO: handed over designy bits for "ask a question" redesign & advanced search, did some sketching and wireframe for ask a question landing page
- started looking at SFX CSS bugs
- Went swimming with the boy while planes flew over our neighbourhood (see johnath's photos on flickr)
- MozService09 shipped ko, pl, and sq
- Fixed some bugs like email subject encoding
- working with Les on the PluginCheck project
- Helping with materialized view work on Socorro
- Went to a wedding in Mt Rainier
- worked on cesium, got firefox automagically running and beaconing results
- minor mobile work for marketing
- updated Performance wiki page
- working on AMO developer hub
- fighting with vpn to connect to cm-webdev01-master01
- went to Los Gatos, ate some delicious eggs benedict, played too much Forza Motorsport 2, took a trip to Pacifica
- did some serious AMO 5.1 CSS work (Screenshot 1, 2, 3)
- Worked on figuring out Verbatim Alpha performance issues. It's faster now, but will also switch from SQLite to MySQL, but not before I leave.
- wrapping everything up before going to get married and on our honeymoon
- Labor Day activity: work, cause it's not a German holiday ;) Also, failed at buying a cowboy hat, as that store was the only one I know to observe Labor Day.