- Q1 in review
- Transition, Agility, Balance (morgamic monologue)
- How do you think we did?
- Q2 goals
- Tweet when we push something live
- Tweet when we write a new blog post
- On-site stuff
- Mobile pages - thanks sgarrity
- Selenium tests, now running python
- A/B tests - thanks wenzel, bcutler, and sgarrity
- ie.html perf bug 555235 - after 1 day, we're seeing a 14% improvement in download conversions at 99.999% confidence. With conservative estimates, that's about 1 millions downloads a week
- Blake just reported that number is up to 30% currently, ~70 million downloads a year
- Other tests have finished and results are being processed. One result showed that less pieces of flair meant more downloads.
- Information Architecture review (via Happy Cog) is coming up soon.
- Lots of odds and ends: legal copy, Webtrends migration, broken download buttons, etc etc
- mozilla.org l10n
- Moved to Portland! woo woo
- working from some shared office space with skeen, dietrich, and others
- Favorite appetizer: crab cakes
- AMO + Personas
- Early L10n Portal work (IA)
- Lorentz promo? 
- Nothing like some good bruschetta.
- Used this to figure out what the top issues with Firefox are...
- zAMO API is out...
- zAMO Search is in progress
- Favorite App: Chicken Wings
- tried to inline Translation queries, failed
- pushed out zamboni 5.8.1 yesterday, taking dark launch traffic (without problems so far)
- landed install buttons
- category listing pages
- Trying to get http://support-stage-new.mozilla.com running Kitsune. Hopefully making progress.
- Working on a small number of particularly nasty bugs.
- Worked out a rough development schedule for SUMO in Q2.
- Next up is pushing (finally) SUMO 1.5.3 tomorrow and focusing on polish work for Kitsune.
- I hate to pigeonhole it as an appetizer, but fresh calamari rings.
- I tore everything apart in Silver Lining and am just now getting it back together, with tests and stuff.
- Will be working on doing CI-testable deployments of some Mozilla codebases using Silver Lining, along with some other sample code bases.
- Also multi-server deployments.
- Anything with goat cheese in it is both tasty, and somehow makes me feel sophisticated while eating it.
- lots of Socorro 1.6 stuff
- realized that one data upgrade may take 24 hours
- working on Metrics goal of a Socorro Processor/Monitor system that uses 100% hbase
- trying to not leave non-Mozilla uses of Socorro behind
- appetizer: lutefisk
- Started life on Socorro, read tons of docs, talked to people, installed everything
- Closed first bug! bug 554970
- Reviewed patches (bug 543605, bug 546009)
- Came up with a more formal dev process Socorro:DevProcess
- Worked with stephend to come up with a test plan Test Plan just for the webapp at the moment
- Currently bug 555729
- Planning 1.6 and points beyond
- Appetizer? Saganaki
- Getting over a cold / plague
- Spent way too long building a BYOB bookmark customization UI with jQuery for bug 538888
- On BYOB staging now, create a browser and switch to the Bookmarks tab.
- It took 8 solid days including a weekend and much headdesking.
- Thinking about blogging it to get input on where I might've gone ashtray, because I expected it to take a screenful or so of code. (Instead, it took close to 1k LoC.)
- Returning to Plugins:PluginDirectory to address security bugs and improvements.
- I <3 spinach & artichoke dip with plentiful hot sauce and tortilla chips
- Recruiting; interviews for MoFo and webdev. Lots of good leads.
- Meetings; goals meetings last week (about 7 hour worth). Speaking with other groups about Q2.
- Blocklist stuff.
- Working on a draft blog for web conservation. It still sucks, but hopefully for not much longer.
- SUMO Forum UX meetings, wireframe iteratin' 
- BYOB bookmark manager mockup, planning, home page wireframin'
- I like me some edamame
- Recovered from SXSW Sars
- Minor Socorro work
- minor PFS plugin check work and project management tasks
- Appetizer: Pan Con Tomate
- kitsune work, learned a lot
- spent a day or so dealing with character character encoding issues
- got tons of help from james, dave and jeff
- Appetizer: fried calamari
- Chipping away at Cesium
- Updating review guidelines with legal
- Adding documentation to SUMO
- Working with the awesome Chowse on mockups
- 2.6 release Weds or Thurs.
- Attempting to solve our 7k unreviewed personas problem
- Working on Zamboni Personas stuff
- got a whopping -100 points on Hudson today due to a rogue .pyc file -- fail!
- getting ready for Bouncer deployment on Thursday
- helped out with Firefox download page performance test
- Friday and Monday holidays (Good ~ and Easter ~, resp.)
- favorite appetizer: Chicken Wings. Or Nachos. Or Olives. Let me summarize this to "I like food".
- AMO 5.8(.1) is out
- some URLs are live
- AMO 5.9: 49 open bugs, 30 closed
- Q2 planning; AMO Migration Progress
- AMO now has application logging
- wrote a library to flush objects from Zeus
- from the NotAllTalk department, made a webdev VM last night. lorchard (and whoever else was in #webdev this morning) is checking it out
- I made inari a few weeks ago which is a great appetizer