|Communications 2013 Dashboard|
|Owner: Erica Sackin, Matt Thompson, Rebeccah Mullen||Updated: 2013-05-17|
What have we achieved in 2013?
What have we built/shipped/delivered/designed?
- Communications Bug template and process
- Webmaker Blog
- /Teach Page
- Maker Party Get Involved Wiki - draft
- Weekly "how to get involved in Webmaker" process
- Weekly Webmaker Hotlist
- New "Bugzilla for Webmakers" documentation (pls update 17/2013)
- http://bosslevel.ca/2013/05/01/webmakers-calendar/ Communications Calendar (pls. transfer to blog.webmaker.org)
- XXX new followers on Social Media <--yes?
- XXX tweets/posts or activity
What is your roadmap between now and MozFest?
- DRAFT COMMS ROADMAP IS HERE
- Maker Party Messaging Plan
- Need to translate and update this stuff into an updated wiki-form roadmap: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/webmaker-comms-roadmap
What do you plan to do and show at MozFest? (suggestions below)
- Campaign, Launch, & Press
- Social Media
- Working Open Sessions
- Thimble Quilt
- Community Love
Where and how are you tracking your progress?
- Our bugzilla links. For seeing all Marketing bugs, filing a Marketing bug, etc.
- Webmaker blog blog.webmaker.org
- [Content Partnership & Press Outreach List]
- [Audience Growth Metrics (Social Media and Email]
- [Website Traffic and Project Performance Metrics] does this need to be visible/infographed?
- I can make charts <--click link, if you give me scope (or make stuff like below)
- Ow.ly click reports, Tumblr Metrics, Facebook Insights also available but tricky to make relateable.
How are you hoping other MoFo teams will support and work with you?