Mozilla.com Project Meeting: 10.26.09
- every other Monday @ 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC
- Warp Core Conference Room
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 212 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 212 (US)
- IRC TBD
- New test proposal form (http://j.mp/web_optimization)
- The more detailed testing plan the better
- Mockups and specific copy changes are ideal
- Upcoming Tests
- Additional testing implementation
- Bug filed to bring SiteSpect to AMO and SUMO 
The Floor is Open
- Coordinating with www.mozilla.org on community content, for instance the new Get Involved page
- Say what FF is on the homepage?
- Careers page improvements
- Change 'Apply' to 'Jobs/Positions'
- Make positions/jobs page first page
Top Priority Stuff -Getting Ready for Firefox 3.6
-Updating new content -link to plans for 3.6 -a little bit behind schedule; a few pages in QA, a few pages in QA soon.
-First Run/What’s New--Set -Features Page--DONE -Download Pages—Style Issues -Security Page—Ready for QA -Customize Page—10/26 -GetPersonal Page—Starting 10/26
-What’s New/First Run almost certified (this week). -Download Pages certified early this week
-Bandwidth Issues; Security and Customization
-Test Proposal Forum -Upcoming Tests 3.6 First Run Page test page (meet with Laura after meeting)
-L10n -Sandbox Stuff -Dynamic Buttons
-Update Get Involved Page on Mozilla.org -how does it work with Mozilla.com? -can we test this? -we can just change it.
-Add “browser” to Firefox.com page—explain what Firefox is -Hiring Page is confusing