< Websites | Firefox Flicks
- jfong aka ednapiranha
- Review most recent wireframes:
- Filmmaker flow: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/2793787/2/Mozilla/fxflicks/flicks-filmmakers-flow-v3?h=e753a6
- Voter flow: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/2793787/2/Mozilla/fxflicks/flicks-voters-flow-v3?h=e753a6
- Post content: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/2793787/2/Mozilla/fxflicks/flicks-altheader-postcontest?h=e753a6
- Review design schedule/conerns.
- Filmmaker homepage is displayed until we have 50 submissions
- Filmmaker homepage needs to have a link to see the submissions thus far
- Use alternate header
- Region is really important, determines how they will be judged (there will be a grand prize per region and per category).
- Filmmaker should not be able to change region/category.
- Filmmaker profile page will list videos, needs to differential between published and processing vides.
- notify user onscreen when their video is processed
- in page editing is a bit fragile - can we have a seperate page for editing? yes, this is not a hard and fast requirement
- intro videos are still important after we hit threshold of video and include search
- need to identify how we'll get and display stills
- need to consider mobile layout
- Store hash of IP address/session on votes so that if somene was trying to game the votes, we could pull those votes out. Can't store the IP because of privacy reasons.
- how many winners per category/region? 1 per category per region (16)
- ckoehler: Add Tara Shahian and Lee Tom to the meetings for next week
- bram: update wireframes based on our meeting
- mkelly & jen: continue proof of concept for vidly
- ckoehler: research chinese social media sharing
- ckoehler: review social sharing options with bram