Websites/Mozilla.org/Nightly First Run Redesign
Goal: Create a very clear next step about how to contribute to QA for people who use the Nightly build. The current page has 22 links on it and it's not providing a clear pathway for people.
Audience: The group of people who have chosen to download and use Nightly builds who are interested in our development and/or testing processes.
Priority: Creating a functioning pathway for connecting with QA contributors is a key part of the 2014 goal of growing the size of the community by 10x. Having a Nightly First Run page with clear actions on it is a critical part of creating that QA pathway.
Info & Specs
The primary and secondary contacts for each role of this project:
- Visual design: Ty Flanagan
- Copy: Matej Novak
- UX: Holly Habstritt
- Web dev: Theo Chevalier
- Product Manager: Jennifer Bertsch
- Project Manager: Mike Alexis
- Metrics: Gareth Cull
- QA - Raymond Etornam
- Security -
- Privacy -
- L10N - Pascal Chevrel, flod
- Responsible: Jen Bertsch
- Accountable: David Boswell, Michelle Markovich
- Supportive: Web prod and creative teams for web work