- 2:00pm Pacific Time (21:00 UTC) on Tuesdays
- (5PM Eastern US, 11PM Oslo, 6AM (Wed) Seoul, 7AM (Wed) Melbourne)
- Meeting ID: 8262746 (TAMARIN)
- California: 408-536-9900
- Toll-Free(US & Canada): 877-220-5439
- International: +1-408-536-9900
- Duration: 60 minutes
- join irc.mozilla.org #tamarin for attendence taking and questions
Tom Reilly, Lars Hansen, Jeff Dyer, Edwin Smith, Mark Hammond, Dan Smith, Erik Tierney, Brent Baker Marius Seritan (new)
(Other attendees, add yourself to the attendance list)
- Mark: slowed up a bit by visit to the US. Will be back home soon.
- Can link Tamarin to activeScript engine.
- Could expect stage 0 by end of month. Not blocked by lack of compiler for at least a few more weeks.
- Mark: where should ScreamingMonkey source go? In a top-level directory of tamarin-central? Recommend as a peer of Tamarin.
- No update this week.
ECMAScript 4 Features
- Brendan: ActionMonkey Staging (topic for discussion next week)
- Jeff Dyer: Update on self-hosting compiler
No big news, on track for end of month self-hosting of compiler.
- Volunteers needed for 64-bit port.
- Brendan: Johnny Stenbeck may be able to help out with 64-bit on Linux.
- Dan: Steve Harris may be able to help out as well.
- Mark: good first step might be to enable 64-bit warnings within Visual Studio
- Volunteers: post to Tamarin-devel your experience.