- 1 Video for today's meeting
- 2 Friends of the Tree
- 3 Upcoming Events
- 4 Product Status Updates
- 5 Speakers
- 6 Status Updates By Team
- 7 Introducing New Hires
- 8 Foundation Updates
- 9 Roundtable
Video for today's meeting<video controls="controls"></video>
Monday, 3 January
Tuesday, 4 January
Wednesday, 5 January
Thursday, 6 January
Friday, 7 January
Product Status Updates
- Fixed in Beta 9
- Beta 9: 50 blockers
- Beta: 279 blockers
- Final: 181 blockers
Firefox 3.6 & 3.5
- Slight change to the 3.6.14 and 3.5.17 schedules...we will be splitting up blocker/non-blocker code freeze
- Blocker code freeze is still 2010-01-17
- Non-blocker code freeze is now 2010-01-11
- (Read the wiki)
- Continuing on beta 4 work
- please continue to provide feedback!
- Hoping to get 3.3 alpha 2 out this month
- 3.0.11 and 3.1.7 released
- 3.0.x builds have been end-of-lifed and nightlies stopped
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.
|Your Title Here||Your Name Here||What are you going to talk about?||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
Status Updates By Team
- Get an Account prototype released, we'd still love your feedback!
- Desktop Firefox
- Browser Technologies
- Fennec: Android nightly build updates were broken last week. Please download the latest nightly build to fix it.
- "Making Mozilla Better" video completed last week. Planning to present workbook and video for feedback at QA team meeting.
- Kept on top of new crashes last week. One trunk regression was reported. Bugs are on file for top B8 crashes and well as trunk crashes.
- Web QA
Automation & Tools
- War on Orange UI is being updated.
- Moving to new ElasticSearch database backend this week
- Splinter bugzilla extension is working on bugzilla 4.0, preparing to upgrade bugzilla (may also backport splinter to 3.6 as well).
- Started a page to track the status of our Bugzilla projects
- Bughunter's automation has reproduced some important crashes, you can see them on bug 532972. Its database has grown unmanageable for the database system, we will be updating and moving to a new database system.
- More information here
- Mozilla exposes 44,000 passwords
- Mozilla accidentally publishes 44000 user account details
- Mozilla exposes older user-account database
Introducing New Hires
- Mehdi Mulani - Firefox team intern
- Yvan Boily - Infrastructure Security Team
- James Long - Webdev, mozilla.com team
- Sean McArthur - Webdev, flightdeck engineer