- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x2000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x2000 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of the Tree
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Product Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 1.5 Introducing New Hires
- 1.6 Introducing New Interns
- 1.7 Roundtable
- 2 <meta>
- 2.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 2.1.1 Firefox
- 2.1.2 Platform
- 2.1.3 Services
- 2.1.4 Messaging
- 2.1.5 Mobile
- 2.1.6 IT
- 2.1.7 Release Engineering
- 2.1.8 QA
- 2.1.9 Automation & Tools
- 2.1.10 Security
- 2.1.11 Engagement
- 2.1.12 Support
- 2.1.13 Metrics
- 2.1.14 Evangelism
- 2.1.15 Labs
- 2.1.16 Apps
- 2.1.17 Developer Tools
- 2.1.18 Add-ons
- 2.1.19 Webdev
- 2.1.20 L10n
- 2.1.21 People Team
- 2.1.22 WebFWD
- 2.2 Foundation Updates
- 2.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Apps/Mobile QA would like to thank to all those who attended, tested, and commented on last Friday's Web Apps in Firefox for Android test day. With your help over 25 bugs were filed!
- Congrats to Ben Kerensa for being named Mozilla Rep of the Month. He's doing amazing work for Mozilla as a Rep and WebFWD Scout, and well as for other FOSS communities such as Ubuntu.
- The Contributor Engagement team nominates the Mozilla India community for bringing an open web to the 1,2 billion inhabitants in the country of contrasts, contradictions and festivals. More info here.
Monday, 20 August
- Security Review: Identity BigTent
Tuesday, 21 August
Wednesday, 22 August
Thursday, 23 August
- Grow Mozilla discussion at 10 AM pacific -- a forum for discussing community building at Mozilla
- Agenda and dial-in information (feel free to add items to the agenda)
- Intern presentations from 11am-1:30pm in 10 Forward, TOR Commons and SF Commons.
- Come see Nathan Malkin, Zach Carter, Jonas Jensen, Caroline Wong and Doug Sherk present!
- Security Review: implement FileHandle
Friday, 24 August
- Android Web Apps Test Day - Come try out the Mozilla Marketplace and Web Apps on Firefox for Android
Product Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: johnath (Toronto)
- Next week is merge/release week!
- Provisional UI for integrated Persona/BrowserID support starting to land. bug 764213
Speaker Location: blassey (Boston)
Older Branch Work
Speaker Location: OpenMatt in Toronto
- Summer Code Party update: 600+ community events, 4,250+ participants, 77 countries and counting...
- Big Summer Code Party finale coming up on Sep 23. More next week!
- Lots of great community photos here
Speaker Location: Portland
- Extreme estimation - Anyone who owns bugs blocking Basecamp is now actively engaged in estimating the LOE (Level Of Effort) needed to close P1 issues. Dashboard of platform blocker, owners, and estimated vs not-estimated bugs. Gaia dashboard in progress.
- Visual and functional pieces continue to land: FM Radio visual design implementation, Calendar event synchronization, Email can now display HTML messages.
- Software update scenarios are long and storied. See all of the gory details at https://wiki.mozilla.org/Gaia/System/Updates.
- Persona will now be used for federating identity to marketplace and payment providers in Firefox OS v1, requiring late-changes in many areas in the Basecamp ecosystem.
- Gaia UI building blocks are now browse-able and getting close to final.
- Links: Gaia meeting notes, B2G meeting notes, Triage schedule, Tracking doc
Speaker Location: San Francisco
- Mozilla Welcome Video: Amie Tyrrel will be sharing more details on onboarding shortly, but she could use some help with a "Welcome to Mozilla" video! It's just a matter of recording yourself saying “Welcome to Mozilla” in your local language. Post your submissions to Flickr with the hashtag #welcomemozillians by Tuesday, August 21st. We’ll aim to include your video in our montage of Global Mozillians – we can’t guarantee all submissions will be included, but we’ll try! We’ll be sharing this video along with Mozilla’s new onboarding tool in coming months. If you have questions please email amie at mozilla dot com.
- This week will be the last Grow Mozilla discussion before MozCamp in Warsaw, so this is a good opportunity to come by and ask any questions you have about hosting a session or how to get the most of attending.
- Mozilla Reps Event Manager is live and includes a calendar, an interactive map and an awesome event creation tool.
- The Mozillians Phonebook now offers an API to authorize Mozillians across your favorite sites/apps vouch api.
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.
|Your Title Here||Your Name Here||What are you going to talk about?||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Recruiting||Michelle Marovich||We are hiring in Product Management!||Link to Job Listing|| We are looking for two Senior Product Managers to round out the team with Chris Lee!
Need to have strong understanding of both the web space and experience working with Carriers or Operators preferably on mobile platforms.
Ideally this person will have launched at least one phone into a marketplace.
Have a strong understanding of mobile ecosystems as well as a clear and articulate vision of the features that will compete best in this space in the future.
|Games - BananaBread Demo||Martin Best||Demo of what is now possible with the release of Firefox 15!||Presentation||Demo|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||From which office will that introduction be transmitted?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Didem Ersoz||Pascal Finette||Mountain View,CA||WebFWD|
|Mathew Caldwell||Debbie Cohen||Mountain View, CA||Director of Staffing|
|Angela King||Mihca Degele||Mountain View, CA||HR Coordinator|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||From which office will that introduction be transmitted?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 2012-08-15 Prod outage due to MySQL server being run as read-only when Zeus was did not restart properly - bug 782994
- Milestone 18 (the MoBeta) is on our staging env for the next 2-weeks for QA
- Prepare for automation tasks to begin arriving early next week
- Continuous deployment, no updates
Automation & Tools
- Curtis Koenig, Security PM will be speaking at the GFIRST Conference in a Panel discussion on "Grey Hats and Responsible Disclosure" on 21-Aug