- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Project Status Updates (voice updates)
- 1.4 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 3.1.1 Firefox
- 3.1.2 Platform
- 3.1.3 Cloud Services
- 3.1.4 Messaging
- 3.1.5 Mobile
- 3.1.6 IT
- 3.1.7 Release Engineering
- 3.1.8 QA
- 3.1.9 Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)
- 3.1.10 Security
- 3.1.11 Engagement
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Congrats to Johann Hofmann, our newest Friend of Add-ons! Johann is the author of Emoji Cheatsheet, and has been active in contributing to WebExtensions. Thanks Johann!
- Thanks to Gabriel Micko, Mozilla Tech Speaker from the Moz Hungary community, who traveled to Minsk, Belarus a couple weekends ago, to represent Mozilla at the Rolling Scopes dev conference when one of our staffers had to cancel - gave a talk about WebRTC, demo'ed WebVR and wowed the attendees!
Monday, 29 February
Tuesday, 01 March
- Webdev Extravaganza: 10:00 AM Pacific in the Webdev Vidyo (Open to the public)
- Stream on Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-extravaganza-february-2016/
- Monthly get-together for anyone in Mozilla interested in web development. Updates on shipped projects, libraries we're working on, and more!
- 10am Pacific - Add-on Bi-weekly Community Meeting: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Add-ons/Community/Meetings
Wednesday, 02 March
Thursday, 03 March
Friday, 04 March
Saturday, 05 March
Sunday, 06 March
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Firefox and Cloud Services
John Bernard (London office)
Panasonic announce Firefox OS on 2016 4K Pro Ultra HD Smart TV range. Blog post out TODAY. http://news.panasonic.co.uk/pressreleases/panasonic-unveils-next-generation-of-tv-technology-with-2016-line-up-of-4k-pro-ultra-hd-tvs-1327623
Mobile World Congress (MWC) Update.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Brett Gaylor||Director, Open Web Fellows Program||Update on Mozilla Foundation's encryption campaign||Remote||Yes||https://goo.gl/SXHxPe||mzl.la/encrypt|
|Bill Walker||Senior Manager, Web App Developer Initiative (WADI)||Update on recent web app workshop in MTV||MTV||No||https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcFE59uVAAAtC-F.jpg:large||http://wiki.mozilla.org/Apps and https://github.com/owencm/ModernWebSummitWorkshop|
|Larissa Shapiro||Senior Program Manager, Diversity and Inclusion||Outreachy Applications now open!||MTV||No||http://wiki.mozilla.org/Outreachy|
|Mike Hoye||Engineering Community Manager||Bug Triage expansion||MoTo||No||No|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Justin Terry||Mary Colvig||Audio||New York||Paid Media|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new intern?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.