- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- http://air.mozilla.org/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 <meta>
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- 3.1.1 Firefox
- 3.1.2 Platform
- 3.1.3 Messaging
- 3.1.4 Mobile
- 3.1.5 IT
- 3.1.6 Connected Devices
- 3.1.7 Release Engineering
- 3.1.8 QA
- 3.1.9 Engineering Productivity (Automation & Tools)
- 3.1.10 Security
- 3.1.11 Engagement
- 3.1 Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to potch for fearlessly leading this meeting every week!
- Thanks to all of WPR for running Family Day events across the world! And AV for technical support!
- Thanks to flod for writing the blog post about the Nordic Mozilla L10n Hackathon and thanks to potch for starting the meeting
- Thanks to our fantastic Outreachy mentors who go above and beyond and are bringing 15 new participants onboard for our largest group ever in summer 2016.
Monday, 23 May
Tuesday, 24 May
Wednesday, 25 May
Thursday, 26 May
Monthly Speaker Series: Interview with Kevin Kelly
Join us at 10:30am PT / 1:30pm ET / 6:30pm UTC on Air Mozilla and at our Mozilla San Francisco Commons to hear Wired Founder & Senior Maverick and Futurist Kevin Kelly share on "Twelve Technology Forces Shaping the Next 30 Years." A few teasers:
- Augmented and virtual reality experiences that are closely woven into every mundane daily activity.
- Seamlessly-merged media, as books, web pages, videos, and commentary commingle and are constantly updated in real-time.
- Artificial intelligence embedded in everything, everywhere.
- Ubiquitous and irrepressible surveillance.
Full details on the Speaker Series page.*
Friday, 27 May
Last Day for Dino Tank submissions for London http://mozilladinotank.tumblr.com
Saturday, 28 May
Sunday, 29 May
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Tim Murray||Creative Director||Update on Brand Identity work||SF Commons||No||https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/1-qZA9aItF-xoIJ0EYg9lurt8xrqPXuGncOcxqIciPHw/edit?usp=sharing|
|Potch||View Source 2016 Berlin and Seattle Announcement!||MTV||www.viewsourceconf.org||Take advantage of your View Source 2016 Mozilla Employee discount mozillaemployeeten||We’re excited to announce two Mozilla View Source Conferences this year: September 12th-14th in Berlin and November 1st-3rd in Seattle. View Source is a technical conference for web creators, by web creators.Find out more about the conference (and get tickets) at the website: http://viewsourceconf.org. To keep up with speaker announcements and calls for proposals, follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/viewsourceconf. Our hashtag is: #ViewSource|
|Larissa Shapiro||15 Outreachy Participants, 8 countries, three minutes!||Introducing the summer 2016 Outreachy cohort!||MTV||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Outreachy|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be contributing from?||What will the new person be working on?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Who is the new hire?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where will the new person be working from?||What will the new person be working on?|
|Alexander Salkever||Jascha Kaykas-Wolff||San Francisco||San Francisco||Marketing|
|Izette Sher Herrera||Winnie Aoieong||San Francisco||San Francisco||Finance|
|Jennifer Magana||Ari Jaaksi||Mountain View||Mountain View||Steering Committee|
|Diane Hosfelt||Jack Moffitt||Albuquerque, NM (remote)||UK (remote)||Research - Servo|
|Manish Goregaokar||Jack Moffitt||Albuquerque, NM (remote)||Mumbai (remote)||Research - Servo|
|Tove Lam||Larissa Shapiro||Mountain View||Mountain View||People Team|
|Lorena Villegas||Tove Lam||Mountain View||Mountain View||People Team|
|Laura Wittrup||Robb Carroll||Mt. View||Mt. View||A/V Team|
|Mac Jeffries||Robb Carroll||Mt. View||Mt. View||A/V Team|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location||Will be working on|
|Daniel Etcovitch||Brian Smith||MV||MV||Legal|
|Sam Fang||Maria Popova||MV||SF||Product Management|
|Jonathan Almeida||Michael Comella||MV||SF||Mobile UI|
|Scott Carr||Aaron Turon||MV||SF||Rust|
|Jaideep Bhoosreddy||Gabriel Luong||MV||SF||Content Tools|
|Matthew Wes||Marshall Erwin||MV||MV||Legal|
|Hassan Ali||Eli Perelman||Vidyo||SF||Engineering Operations|
|Nathan Hakkakzadeh||Gregory Szorc||MV||SF||Build System|
|Purushotham Swaminathan||Katie Parlante||MV||MV||Firefox Measurement|
|Cameron Swords||Aaron Turon||MV||SF||Rust|
|Maximillian Von Briesen||Brian Grinstead||MV||MV||Firefox Content Tools|
|Francesco Polizzi||Chris More||MV||MV||FFX Product Marketing|
|Dominick Namis||Janis Greenspan||MV||SF||Brand Engagement|
|Emily Shirtz||Michael Ham||MV||SF||Brand Engagement|
|Josephine Kao||Michael Ham||MV||SF||Brand Engagement|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren't part of the live meeting go here.