- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to ~40 new Mozilla Tech Speakers from a host of countries who completed the Summer Pilot and have begun submitting talk proposals to conferences, and planning meetups, hackathons, and other activities to activate their local developer and web-builder communities! Thank you.
Monday, 10 October
Tuesday, 11 October
Wednesday, 12 October
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Mozilla Monthly Speaker Series with Harlo Holmes - more at the voice update below from Aurelia Moser.
Thursday, 13 October
- PyCon-FR 2016, Rennes, France. 13th-16th
- Since 2007, thanks to the AFPy ("Association Francophone Python"), French-speaking users of the Python language are gathering together during a few days to talk about their experiences in the field, learn from each other and show off new tricks. PyCon-fr became a reference event to learn Python, refine one's skills, meet maintainers of popular libraries… and essentially meet and have a pleasant time together. Mozilla is a platinum sponsor of the event
- Official webpage: https://2016.pycon.fr/
- Rep Event Page
- Organizing Rep: Flore Allemandou
Friday, 14 October
Saturday, 15 October
Sunday, 16 October
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Kumar McMillan||Web Developer||WebExtension development, now with automatic source reloading||remote (Chicago)||no||https://kumar303.github.io/web-ext-talk/||https://github.com/mozilla/web-ext|
|Aurelia Moser||Community Lead, Mozilla Science||Speaker Series this Wednesday||remote (NY)||no||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hRq7GYcRbUSsC_yKMpnl6q2f3bOvk3t5kLIauYy88h8/edit?usp=sharing||Event wiki|
|Kevin Zawacki||Communications Manager, Mozilla Foundation||MozFest's first-ever speaker series||remote (New York)||no||https://goo.gl/X8hoVC||https://medium.com/mozilla-festival/everything-you-need-to-know-about-mozfests-speaker-series-af8eb8f186bf#.hxnzv8sj9|
|Guillermo Huerta||Communication Systems Engineer||VidyoDesktop 3.6.9||Mountain View||no||n/a||n/a|
|Sierra Reed||Social Media Campaign Manager||Be a #CCZERO Hero!||San Francisco||no||https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/1iQYuzlSxI_QhvX8cyn3CVzac3bm49hq_JQuAsS95bY0/edit?usp=sharing||https://mzl.la/cczerohero|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Cathleen Berger||Mitchell Baker||MTV||Berlin, Germany||Global issues Agenda with the Office of the Chair and the Policy Team|
|Daniel Hartnell||Shyam Mani||PDX||Portland||Devops Engineer|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.