- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x2000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x2000 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Many thanks to our newest “Friend of Add-ons” Atique Ahmed Ziad, who closed 14 AMO bugs in September!
- Big thanks to Tech Speakers Ram Vaisnav, Kritika Maheshwari, Srushtika Neelakantam and the rest of the India WebVR community for hosting an awesome WebVRCamp Hyderabad event this weekend. And thanks to Kevin Ngo from the WebVR team for joining by livestream.
Monday, 17 October
- Weekly Bug Triage Day
- CSS Dev Conf is happening today til the 19th in San Antonio, TX.
- Jen Simmons will be keynoting this event!
Tuesday, 18 October
Wednesday, 19 October
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (every other Wednesday — fortnightly)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Baltimore (MD),
(Portland and San Francisco postponed to next Wednesday)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working, ask the experts questions.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: http://indieweb.org/irc/today?beta#bottom
- Baltimore (MD),
Thursday, 20 October
- Connect Tech also known as Connect JS is happening in Atlanta from the 20th til the 22nd in Atlanta, GA.
- Dan Callahan will be speaking on The New Mobile Web. As well as Gio Gongora on Rust for Node developers
Friday, 21 October
- Webdev Beer and Tell: 11:00 AM Pacific in the Webdev Vidyo (Open to the public)
- Stream on Air Mozilla: https://air.mozilla.org/webdev-beer-and-tell-october-2016/
- Monthly get-together for anyone in Mozilla to share their web-development-related side projects!
Saturday, 22 October
Sunday, 23 October
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox||Firefox Update||MTV||No||NA|
|Scott DeVaney||AMO Editorial||Activate campaign to test featured content for e10s compatibility.||SF||No||N/A||https://activate.mozilla.community/experiments/e10s-addons/|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Gregory Guthe (Security Engineer)||Julien Vehent (Cloud Services Security)||Mountain View||Philadelphia||Working on securing the backend services of Firefox.|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.