- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Many thanks and congratulations to erosman, a long-time community member and add-ons reviewer, who became the all-time review leader last week. Each week, erosman reviews hundreds of add-ons for AMO and helps answer questions from developers on Discourse and IRC. We're grateful for his continued contributions!
- Props to Tech Speakers Yuli, Anjana, Gabriel, Jan-Erik, Ioana, and Vigneshwer who gave talks and workshops last week, as well as Chiko, End3r, Flaki,& Srushtika, who'll be presenting to developers in the coming week. Thank you!
Monday, 22 May
Tuesday, 23 May
- Mozilla Developer Roadshow in Toronto presents a casual evening of tech talks and networking with speakers Barbara Bermes, Vlad Fillipov, Mike Taylor at the Mozilla Toronto space
- Mozilla Developer Roadshow in Warsaw presents a casual evening of tech talks and networking with speakers Lin Clark, Andrzej Mazur, and Flaki to kick off the Front Trends Conference
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 10am Pacific/17:00 UTC; ACE Vidyo Room
- Updates & discussion from the add-ons team.
- 10am Pacific/17:00 UTC; ACE Vidyo Room
- WebExtension APIs Triage
- 17:30 UTC/10:30 am PT in ACE Vidyo Room
- Join the add-ons team to discuss design-decision-needed WebExtensions APIs and WebExtensions Experiments!
- To submit a WebExtensions Experiment for discussion, please open an issue on the web-ext-experiments github repo.
Wednesday, 24 May
Thursday, 25 May
- Mozilla Developer Roadshow in Athens presents a casual evening of talks and networking with speakers Potch and Fabien Benetou on webVR/A-Frame to kick off Frontend United Conference
Friday, 26 May
Saturday, 27 May
Sunday, 28 May
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Ashley Boyd||VP, Advocacy||Net neutrality||SFO||No||https://mzl.la/2qLXBOs||http://mzl.la/savetheinternet|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The MinIT!||MozPDX||No||n/a|| 1. Taipei infrastructure refreshed!|
2. intranet.mozilla.org goes offline on 9/29- migrate work to Mana
3. Stop Yammering about Slack- Yammer going offline June 5th- staff, use https://mozilla.slack.com/
4. For staff and community comms, you can use Discourse, maintained by ParSys and integrating with IAM- https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/
5. The Web Bug Bounty program has been relaunched: https://blog.mozilla.org/security/2017/05/11/relaunching-web-bug-bounty-program/
|Larissa Shapiro||Diversity and Inclusion Lead||Mozilla Community Participation Guidelines||Remote at home with sick kid||No||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ukNoDIkQGdHQHeItxERJo7_kJ7-rAZx0tEMKw8n-0aY/edit?usp=sharing||https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/participation/|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Roadmap/Updates#2017-05-22|
|Solana Larsen||Editor, Internet Health Report||Picking indicators for the Internet Health Report||Berlin @ home||No||https://indicators.internethealthreport.org|
|Potch||Host of this meeting||Project Meeting Calendar!||MTV||No more so than usual||Project Meeting iCal Feed|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Erica Terry Derryck||Alex Salkever||San Francisco||San Francisco||Director of Communications|
|Tawfiq Ammari||Jofish Kaye||Mountain View||Mountain View||Intern|
|Emily Pedersen||Karl Thiessen||Mountain View||Mountain View||Intern|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.