- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x92 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Bob Chao, Srushtika Neelakantam, Daniele Scasciafratte and Vigneshwer Dhinakaran for their great work and support during the last quarter to the Rust, WebVR and WebExtensions local communities as part of the Reps Mobilizers Experiment. An inpiration to everyone!
- Thanks to all the Tech Speakers who've been out and about this summer, esp those who were out giving talks over the week of the All-Hands
Monday, 10 July
Tuesday, 11 July
- Add-ons Good First Bugs Triage
- 17:00 UTC, ACE Vidyo Room
- WebExtension APIs Triage
- 17:30 UTC, ACE Vidyo Room
Wednesday, 12 July
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Berlin (GERMANY),
Virtual EU (UTC+2),
Virtual US (UTC-4),
San Francisco (@MozSF commons hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Berlin (GERMANY),
Thursday, 13 July
Friday, 14 July
Saturday, 15 July
Sunday, 16 July
- Thursday, 20 July 2017: Working Across Personality Types: The Introvert-Extrovert Survival Guide
- Location + Time: Mozilla San Francisco + Air Mozilla @ 10am PT / 1pm ET / 5pm UT
Over the past year several hundred staff at Mozilla have used the Insights Discovery tool to better learn about their individual personality temperaments, and to be more effective on their teams.
How can these types of tests help us? What’s the real science behind them? Can they be abused? Or are there ways they can help us work together better? Join us for a very interactive session where with some exercises to help us explore how our (and our team’s) MBTI preferences can help us work together better, regardless of job description, culture, or demographics.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Yuliya Gorlovetsky||Assoc. Creative Director||Zilla Slab font available||SF||Yes||Yuliya to screenshare||Blog post|
|Sam Burton||Director, Insights / Mozilla Foundation||New research done in collaboration with Caribou Digital: “Paying Attention to the Poor: Digital Advertising in Emerging Markets.”||Toronto||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Blog post / Full research report|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The MinIT!||MozPDX||No||n/a|| 1. Identity and Access Management Update- Mozillians.org migrated to ParSys AWS infrastructure|
2. Nightly downloads encouraged on SSO Landing Page
3. SF All Hands- Community/staff collaboration tools- use cases defined, work beginning!
|Liz Hull||Social Team||Firefox + HitRecord: TMI video collaboration||PDX||no||Let's watch this video! || /|
|Mike Hoye||It's Complicated||UCOSP - The Undergraduate Capstone Open Source Project.||MoTo||no||none||SOON|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||na||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Roadmap/Updates#2017-07-10|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Hassan Ali||Greg Arndt||Remote||Toronto||Taskcluster, Engineering Operations|
|Benjamin Dahse||Brendan Dahl||SF||Aarhus University, Denmark||Browser Architecture|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.