- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x2000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x2000 Conf# 8600
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or, for some clients, sip:email@example.com (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Tech Speakers Trishul, Vigneshwer, Flaki, Yuli, Gabriel, and Anjana, who've been out and about on at least 4 continents, giving talks and workshops.
Monday, 17 July
Tuesday, 18 July
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 17:00 UTC/10am Pacific; ACE Vidyo Room
- WebExtensions Triage
- 17:30 UTC/10:30am Pacific; in Vidyo Room
Wednesday, 19 July
Thursday, 20 July
- Mozilla Speaker Series: Working Across Personality Types: The Introvert-Extrovert Survival Guide
- Location & Time: Mozilla San Francisco + Air Mozilla @ 10am PT / 1pm ET / 5pm UT
Over the past year several hundred staff at Mozilla have used the Insights Discovery tool to better learn about their individual personality temperaments, and to be more effective on their teams.
How can these types of tests help us? What’s the real science behind them? Can they be abused? Or are there ways they can help us work together better? Join us for a very interactive session where with some exercises to help us explore how our (and our team’s) MBTI preferences can help us work together better, regardless of job description, culture, or demographics.
Friday, 21 July
Saturday, 22 July
Sunday, 23 July
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Mehan Jayasuriya||Program Manager, Mozilla Foundation||Wireless Innovation for a Networked Society (WINS) Challenges||Portland, OR office||No||n/a||WINS website // WINS blog post // WINS coverage in Vice News // RSVP for San Francisco event|
|Mandy Chan||Global Travel Manager||Egencia 2.0 launch||London office||No||Presentation||Egencia 2.0 Training Dates|
|Andy McKay||Add-ons Engineering Manager||Add-ons in Firefox 57||Vancouver office||No||Presentation||Wiki|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The MinIT!||MozPDX||No||n/a|| 1. Nightly now installed alongside release on new computer builds|
2. IT in Europe- Jive in Paris! Und IT sind Berliners- building out new office
3. InfoSec pentested Mozillians.org- successful with 2 medium vulnerabilities discovered. Contact InfoSec for your own pentest!
|Heather West||Senior Policy Manager, Americas Principal||Net Neutrality in Washington, D.C.||Remote||No||n/a||Blog post: Mozilla files comments to save the internet... again|
|Sarah Allen||Festival Director, MozFest||Submit a session for MozFest||London office||No||MozFest Website|| MozFest Open Call|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Megan Branson||Rina Jensen||Remote||Portland, US||Sr. UX Designer / Service Designer for Open Innovation working on delivering excellence in our contributor experiences|
|Aaron Wirick||Jeff Bryner||Portland, US||Portland, US||Sr Data Engineer working for Natalie Haywood|
|Anthony Liddle||Matt Koidin||Pocket, San Francisco, US||Portland, US||Frontend Developer for Pocket working on Pocket web and extensions|
|Peter Seger||Elvin Lee||Mountain View, CA||San Francisco / Mountain View, CA||Legal contractor|
|Mandy Chan||Lori Jashinsky||Mountain View||London||Europe Office Services Supervisor & Global Travel Manager|
|Chris Brentano||James Barnell||Berlin||Portland||Network Engineer|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.