- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600 (max 48 users at any time)
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x2000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x2000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x2000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x2000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x2000 Conf# 8600
- sip:email@example.com or, for some clients, sip:firstname.lastname@example.org (may not work for all rooms)
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
- 3 Fireside Chat
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Trishul Goel, Atique Ahmed, and zombie for onboarding and mentoring new add-ons code contributors. Your leadership and support are greatly appreciated!
- Big thanks to Tech Speakers Felipe, Flaki, Jayesh, Manel, Yamama, and Ram who delivered talks this past weekend in Brazil, Indonesia, India, Slovakia, Palestine and to everyone speaking in the week ahead..
Monday, 24 July
Tuesday, 25 July
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (HWC)
- Edmonton, Alberta (CANADA) (The HWC Tuesday exception)
- Add-ons Good First Bugs Triage
- 17:00 UTC/10:00am Pacific; Add-ons Vidyo Room
- WebExtensions APIs Triage
- 17:30 UTC/10:30am Pacific; Add-ons Vidyo Room
Wednesday, 26 July
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Wellington (NEW ZEALAND)
Virtual EU (UTC+2),
Frederick (MD) ,
San Francisco (@MozSF commons hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Wellington (NEW ZEALAND)
Thursday, 27 July
Friday, 28 July
- Add-ons Show & Tell
- 16:00 UTC/9:00am Pacific; Add-on Demos Vidyo Room
- Join us to demo something you’re excited about! Join us to watch exciting demos! It could be a feature you shipped or an experiment you hacked together using WebExtension APIs — anything relating to Add-ons is fair game.
Saturday, 29 July
Sunday, 30 July
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Don Marti||Open Innovation||Experiment for de-biasing code reviews: the blind-reviews WebExtension||Mozilla SF||No||https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/1mZ8PfKBkEvDvLLpTW-FSxHdMtY7ZdtFLcf65HwVYnJ8/edit?usp=sharing||https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1381505|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The MinIT!||MozPDX||No||n/a|| 1. https://intranet.mozilla.org Shutdown notice is up- Sept. 29! Join #intranet-shutdown on Slack. |
2. https://sso.mozilla.com now available to community members via passwordless email login
3. https://observatory.mozilla.org/analyze.html?host=sshscan.rubidus.com#ssh Observatory SSH scans available now
4. IAM at Moz Developer Roadshow this week!
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Roadmap/Updates#2017-07-24|
|David Bryant||Mozilla Fellow||Emerging Technology update||MTV||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Caglar Ulucenk||Jeff Bryner||Portland (from home)||Sydney (by way of Turkey)||Pentesting/Web app Security|
|Mike Conca||Kev Needham||Kemptville ON (from home)||Denver CO Area||WebExtensions Product Management|
|Adrian Utrilla||Miles Crabill||PDX Office||Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt||Cloudops Summer Intern|
A chance to hear from leadership at Mozilla, and have a short Q&A about a specific topic.
You can submit questions in advance on the Moderator page (link), or ask them live on Air Mozilla using a Mozilla Space mic or in #airmozilla on IRC.