« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- Big thanks to Mozilla Tech Speakers Trishul, Jayesh, Bob (on 3 separate occasions!), Kristi, and Viswaprasath who spoke to developers and engineering students in India, Belarus and the Philippines over the past week.
- Huge Thank You to our Mozilla Reps from Belgium - Ziggy Maes and Anthony Maton- for their work at organizing our presence at FOSDEM 2018 in Brussels.
- Also Mozlove and Thank You to all speakers from our devroom: Gerv Markham, Gloria Dwomoh, Daniele Scasciafratte, Julien Wajsberg, Nicolas Chevobbe, Amit Zur, Jean-Yves Perrier, Sylvestre Ledru, Florian Quèze, Mitchell Baker, David Teller, Florian Scholz, Fabien Benetou, Tilman Kamp, Larissa Shapiro, Giannis Konstantinidis, Don Marti.
- Thank you to our MC's during the day in the devroom - Ioana Chiorean and Alex Lakatos
- Thank you to all volunteers that were at the Mozilla Booth during Saturday and Sunday!
- Sorry for the one week delay - mostly all were traveling back last Monday.
Monday, 12 February
Tuesday, 13 February
- WebExtensions APIs triage
- 18:30 UTC /10:30am PST | ACE Vidyo Room
- [Monthly Speaker Series] Finding Digital Equilibrium with Manoush Zomorodi
- Tuesday, February 13, 10am PT / 5pm UT
- Location: Mozilla SF + Air Mozilla + YouTube
Manoush Zomorodi, a popular podcaster, consulted with neuroscientists and cognitive psychologists about the possibilities of “mind wandering” — what our brains do when we're doing nothing at all (vs. using our gadgets), and the link between boredom and creativity. She'll share her results with us tomorrow.
The tl;dr is that technology isn’t going anywhere and, importantly, Manoush will share about how we can align our gadget use with what we hold dear and true to find equilibrium in our digital ecosystem. We’ll also have copies of Bored and Brilliant for those at the live event in San Francisco, and Manoush will stay on to sign them after her talk.
- Q&A during the event on both Slack #speaker-series + IRC #AirMozilla
- Hashtag: #MozillaSpeakers and Manoush is @manoushz
- Host: Maria Popova
Wednesday, 14 February
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 16:30 UTC / 8:30am PST
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup - Amsterdam
- 18:00 - 22:00 CET
Thursday, 15 February
Friday, 16 February
Saturday, 17 February
Sunday, 18 February
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-02-12|
|Miriam Avery||Director of Strategic Foresight||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Mountain View||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||SFO||No||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Lizz Noonan||Diversity and Inclusion Project Manager||D&I Dish: Outreachy program applications open today!||Where are you presenting from? Mah house in Oakland||Will you be sharing your screen? No||None||https://www.outreachy.org/mentor/|
|Mike Hoye||Community Manager||Google Summer Of Code||Toronto via Vidyo||-||-||-|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|