- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- AirMozilla live stream: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=44908&DisplayItem=E297548 Issues? Please see the FAQ at https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/AVSE/INXPO+SaaS+Webcasting+Application+FAQ.
- Live streaming on Mozilla YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-kuq683Gys
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Shivam Singhal, Nabendu, and Rihan Pereira for their code contributions to improve addons.mozilla.org!
Monday, 13 August
Tuesday, 14 August
Wednesday, 15 August
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 15:30 UTC / 8:30am PDT | ACE Vidyo Room
Thursday, 16 August
Friday, 17 August
Saturday, 18 August
Sunday, 19 August
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Wayne Thayer||Root Store Program Manager||Symantec SSL Certificate Distrust||Phoenix, Arizona||no||https://blog.mozilla.org/security/2018/07/30/update-on-the-distrust-of-symantec-tls-certificates/|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Lisa Gray||WPR||Cultural Onboarding in MTV & SFO this week||MTV Commons||no||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1m_Ihp981PySTei6_9U_dDCwvDdhTqaKocaBtxavtBuw/edit?usp=sharing|
|Michael Bebenita||Calculating Machine Operator||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Remote||no||n/a||ET Headlines|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Daniela Arcese||Stefan Arentz||Toronto||Toronto||Android Engineer - Applications|
|Jonathan Almeida||Stefan Arentz||Toronto||Toronto||Android Engineer - Components|
|Simon Chae||Stefan Arentz||Toronto||Toronto||Android Engineer - Applications|
|Ashley Hauck||Steven De Tar||Mountain View||Mountain View||SpiderMonkey Engineer|
|Alberto del Barrio||Maryann Cristofi||MTV||Berlin||Operations Engineer|
|Sree Manichery||Maryann Cristofi||MTV||MTV||Service and Problem Manager|
|Daniel Brooks||Matt Koidin||MTV||Remote (Bay Area)||Backend Software Engineer, Pocket|