- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- AirMozilla live stream: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=44908&DisplayItem=E297550 Issues? Please see the FAQ at https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/AVSE/INXPO+SaaS+Webcasting+Application+FAQ.
- Live streaming on Mozilla YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_5jJCE6fdA
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Kerala, India suffered from major floods this year. Kudos to our Mozilla Kerala community members who are helping their local community by submitting PRs to keralarescue.in. If you know django development, help them out.
- Thanks to all the Tech Speakers who've been out and about giving talks and workshops over the last couple of weeks: Rizky, Jayesh, Anjana, Salman, Felipe, Ram, Tushar, Viswaprasath, Miguel, Hui Jing, Rogeema, and Flaki, in India, Indonesia, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, South Africa, the Philippines, and Ukraine.
- Congrats to Oriol, who has been named the newest Friend of Add-ons! Oriol has landed 15+ patches to the WebExtensions API over the last year. Check our his rad contributions on this blog post.
- In our efforts to diversify the Reps Peers governance body, we are adding Ankit Gadgil from Pune, India to the Reps Peers. Ankit has been an active Rep for the past six years. Since 2014 he has been mentoring Reps and he also served two terms on the Reps Council. You can find more details about his work and you can congratulate him on the discourse post.
Monday, 20 August
Tuesday, 21 August
Wednesday, 22 August
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
Virtual EU (UTC+1),
San Francisco (@MozSF commons hosted by Tantek)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
- Add-ons Good First Bugs Triage
- 15:30 UTC / 8:30am PDT | ACE Vidyo Room
Thursday, 23 August
- Add-ons Show & Tell
- 17:00 UTC / 10:00 am PDT | Add-onDemos Vidyo Room
- Women in Localization Silicon Valley Chapter Quarterly Meetup
- Location: Mountain View (@MozMV) Common, hosted by the Localization Team
- Topic: Globalization Lightning Talks and 10 Year Anniversary Celebration
- Time: 18:00 PDT to 20:00 PDT | AirMo streaming
- Speakers: six presenters from Facebook, Oath (formerly known as Yahoo!), SurveyMonkey, Uber, Welocalize, and Wikimedia Foundation
Both men and women are welcome to join us. We have over 100 registered guests to the event.
Friday, 24 August
Saturday, 25 August
Sunday, 26 August
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Miriam Avery||Director of Strategic Foresight||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Mountain View||no||n/a||ET Headlines|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-08-20|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|
|Lisa Wright||Michele Warther||Portland, OR||Portland, OR||Sr. Lifecycle Marketing Automation Manager|
|Edwin Gao||Joel Maher||Remote (my house)||Vancouver, BC||Tools and Automation Engineer|