« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- AirMozilla live stream: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=44908&DisplayItem=E301343 Issues? Please see the FAQ at https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/AVSE/INXPO+SaaS+Webcasting+Application+FAQ.
- Live streaming on Mozilla YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIpNkvNqI8g
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- Thanks to Pavel Slepushkin for helping us to update the Firefox build system to work under Python 3 before Python 2 is retired in 2020. Pavel has made his very first contribution to Mozilla by adding compatibility for our mozprofile package!
Monday, 17 September
Tuesday, 18 September
[Speaker Series] Inclusive Design: Unlearning to Include and Innovate, with Jutta Treviranus
- Location: Mozilla Toronto + Air Mozilla + YouTube
- Time: 10am PT / 1pm ET / 7pm CET
- External invite
- Hosts: David Bolter and Tara Robertson
- Questions during the event: join us on Slack #speaker-series
- Hashtag: #MozillaSpeakers
Homebrew Website Club: Baltimore - Tuesday exception
- 18:30-19:30 EDT
- Digital Harbor Foundation, 1045 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230
- Details: https://indieweb.org/events/2018-09-18-homebrew-website-club
Wednesday, 19 September
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- Add-ons Good First Bugs Triage
- 15:30 UTC/8:30am PDT | ACE Vidyo Room
Homebrew Website Club
- 17:30-19:30 (local times)
- Virtual (EU time), London, San Francisco (@MozSF), Seattle!
- Details: https://indieweb.org/events/2018-09-19-homebrew-website-club
Thursday, 20 September
Friday, 21 September
Saturday, 22 September
Sunday, 23 September
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Asa Dotzler||Team Firefox||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-09-17|
|Andrew Krug||InfoSec||Weekly IT MinIT||a farm in Medford, Oregon||no||Pre Recorded Video |||
|Jofish Kaye||Principal Research Scientist||Emerging Technologies weekly update||MTV||no||n/a||ET Headlines|
|Eugene Ivanov||Open Innovation||Are You Human or a Bot (intra-Mozilla competition)||Massachusetts (remote)||Yes, 16:9||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Bod5QBOLTK9ttS6LzqiOws6Pqh3yO2vfGgMaPZ0dVv8/edit#slide=id.p1||More details: https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=83789558|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|
|Andrew Creskey||Vicky Chin||Toronto||Remote (Ottawa)||Staff Firefox Performance Engineer|
|Benjamin De Kosnik||Vicky Chin||Toronto||San Francisco||Senior Firefox Performance Engineer|
|Ashley Thomas||Barbara Bermes||Toronto||Vancouver||Senior Mobile Product Manager|
|Matt Cooper||Jonathan Koren||San Francisco||San Francisco||Staff Software Engineer - Data & Learning (Pocket)|