« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- AirMozilla live stream: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=44908&DisplayItem=E301344 Issues? Please see the FAQ at https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/AVSE/INXPO+SaaS+Webcasting+Application+FAQ.
- Live streaming on Mozilla YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcQW1iJciYU
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- Special shout-out to Ada Rose Cannon (Samsung dev rel), Jessica Rose (tech trainer), Marc Thiele (Beyond Tellerrand organizer/founder), and Vitaly Friedman (Smashing Conf organizer/founder), who provided real-time speaker feedback to 32 Tech Speakers delivering technical lightning talks on Firefox and Emerging Tech topics at a weekend meetup in Mozilla Paris, Sept 15-16. Thanks for your thoughtful insights and attention.
- Thanks to all the Tech Speakers who did the work and joined us for the Mozilla Tech Speaker meetup, to those who couldn't make it because of visa issues and unfortunate circumstances beyond their control, and to those who couldn't make it because they were speaking or organizing web events and developer outreach in their own communities. THANK YOU!
Monday, 24 September
Tuesday, 25 September
Wednesday, 26 September
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 15:30 UTC / 8:30am PDT | ACE Vidyo Room
Thursday, 27 September
- Add-ons Show & Tell
- 5pm UTC / 10am PDT | Add-onDemos Vidyo Room
Friday, 28 September
- Friday & Saturday: IndieWebCamp New York City! (downtown Manhattan venue)
- All levels welcome, come with or without your personal site
- Two days of amazing small group collaboration with:
- Experts in web design, UX, standards, distributed/decentralized web
- Talks, Brainstorming Sessions, Design and Hacking Sessions
- Any questions? Ask on Slack or IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Tickets: https://ti.to/indieweb/indiewebcamp-nyc (no cost, needed for food planning)
Saturday, 29 September
Sunday, 30 September
* Mozilla Speaker Series: Monday Oct 1, 2018, noon PT: Free Speech: What is it, and Who’s Responsible? [Panel]
- At Mozilla SF + Air Mozilla + YouTube
- Public invite
- Host: Renee DiResta, Mozilla Fellow in Residence
- Panelists: Mike Masnick, TechDirt + Guillaume Chaslot, AlgoTransparency
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Daniel Kessler + Maura Tuohy||repping the Brand Team||Mozilla and the US midterm elections||SF||no||https://mzl.la/2xPONca|
|Andy Kochendorfer||AirMozilla and Streaming||Public anonymous page restored at air.mozilla.org and Descriptive Webcast Links||remote - recorded||no||https://air.mozilla.org. Descriptive video links example: https://mzl.la/webcast-name-YYYY-MM-DD.|
|Andre Vrignaud||Head of Mixed Reality Platform Strategy||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Seattle, WA||no||n/a||ET Headlines|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Irene Storozhko||Dustin Mitchell||Vidyo||Vancouver||Software Engineer for Taskcluster|
|Jessica Mokrzecki||Erin Lancaster||Mountain View||Round Rock, Texas||EPM|
|Mary Biondi||Susan Chen||SF||SF||EA to Susan Chen & Amy Keating|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|