Bold text « previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch anonymously at https://air.mozila.org (all public webcasts)
- AirMozilla live stream: https://mzl.la/project-meeting-2018-10-22 Issues? Please see the FAQ at https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/AVSE/INXPO+SaaS+Webcasting+Application+FAQ.
- Live streaming on Mozilla YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui-Aej2Tenk
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- Thanks to all the Mozillians who are traveling somewhere this week to talk about Firefox, Mozilla, our mission, and the open web... Safe travels!
- And, shout-outs to Tech Speakers Anjana, Candy, Carsten, Flaki, Manel, and Yuli, who gave talks/workshops over the weekend in Argentina, Botswana, Germany & Mexico. Also Aka, Andre, Andrzej, Fabien, Hui Jing, Luis, Rabimba, Ram, Shagufta, and Srushtika - who will be giving talks and workshops at View Source & Mozfest in London, and various locales in New York & North Carolina, as well as Ivory Coast, India, Mexico and beyond.
Monday, 22 October
Tuesday, 23 October
Wednesday, 24 October
- Weekly Bug Verification Day
- SUMO 2 Week SUMO Day Event kick off during the SUMO Community Meeting at 9AM PST in the SUMO Vidyo room
- we are trying an new event site powered by splash. [sumodayfirefox63.splashthat.com Check out all the events this week and next]
- First update your browser, sign up for support.mozilla.org and join in the fun helping answer support questions on twitter and support.mozilla.org.
Thursday, 25 October
* Women Startup Challenge in Paris including Mitchell Baker as a judge
- Time & place: 17:00, at the Paris Mayor's office aka Hôtel de Ville
- Blog post + (free) invite
Friday, 26 October
- Mozilla Social Support Friday Meeting
- SUMO Vidyo Room 9AM PST (connect information in the link below)
- Get updates on the All Hands, SUMO Day and ask questions about open support issues from Firefox 63. Add your items to the agenda, all are welcome, newbies included> goo.gl/kYuZLx
Saturday, 27 October
Sunday, 28 October
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Asa Dotzler||Team Firefox||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||na||2018-10-22|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Jean-Yves Perrier||Program Manager, Dev Outreach||Applications for a new Tech Speaker cohort open||Remote||Yes (16/9 – regular mac)||https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1J7zdWyKoS_4yBtfkvGAw1KEl2SOeqXmarjuiT-MRcmY/edit||https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/applications-for-joining-the-tech-speaker-program-2018/32685|
|Faramarz Rashed||Director of Advanced Development||Emerging Technologies weekly update||MV||no||n/a||ET headlines|
|Kirby Fowle||Marketing||Firefox Badge Campaign||MV||no||https://mozilla.github.io/for-firefox/||https://hacks.mozilla.org/2018/10/show-your-support-for-firefox-with-new-badges/|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|