« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch anonymously at https://air.mozila.org (all public webcasts)
- AirMozilla live stream: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=44908&DisplayItem=E304746 Issues? Please see the FAQ at https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/AVSE/INXPO+SaaS+Webcasting+Application+FAQ.
- Live streaming on Mozilla YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP1bndl3a-E
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- Thanks/props to Tech Speakers Eugenio, Flaki, Daniele, Giannis and Kairo who gave talks and workshops over the weekend in Germany, Italy, India, Greece and Austria, and to Carsten, Anjana, Manel and Yuli, who'll give talks later in the week.
Monday, 15 October
Tuesday, 16 October
Homebrew Website Club: Baltimore - Tuesday exception
- 18:30-19:30 EDT
- Digital Harbor Foundation, 1045 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230
- Details: https://indieweb.org/events/2018-10-16-homebrew-website-club
Wednesday, 17 October
- Add-ons Good First Bugs Triage
- 15:30 UTC / 8:30am PDT | ACE Vidyo Room
Homebrew Website Club
- 17:30-19:30 (local times) at
- Details: https://indieweb.org/events/2018-10-17-homebrew-website-club
Thursday, 18 October
- Add-ons Show & Tell
- 14:30 UTC / 7:30am PDT | Add-onDemos Vidyo Room
Friday, 19 October
Saturday, 20 October
Sunday, 21 October
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|John Shaughnessy||Senior Software Engineer||Emerging Technologies weekly update||MV||no||n/a||ET headlines|
|Jenn Beard||Program Officer, MoFo||Responsible Computer Science Challenge||Remote (KC)||No||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||www.ResponsibleCS.org|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX||No||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Asa Dotzler||Team Firefox||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||No||n/a||2018-10-15|
|Caitlin Neiman||Add-ons Community Manager||Featured Extensions Advisory Board Applications Open||MTV||Yes||https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/10/15/apply-to-join-the-featured-extensions-advisory-board-2/||https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/10/15/apply-to-join-the-featured-extensions-advisory-board-2/|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Gavin Suntop||Matt Koidin||Pocket SF||Seattle||Senior Firefox Engineer, Pocket|