- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- Watch at https://mzl.la/project-meeting-2019-03-11 or anonymously at https://air.mozilla.org. You can also watch on the Mozilla YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdY88M7b4GU
- join #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- The Developer Outreach team would like to give a big thanks to Mozilla Tech Speakers Daniele, Giannis, Ayah, Yamama, Yuli, Santosh, and Karthic; who gave talks this past week around the globe. Also, we would like to wish safe travels and good luck to Tech Speakers Irene, Shagufta, Rogeema, Felipe, and Yuliana; who will be speaking to developers around the globe this coming week!
- The add-ons team would like to thank Martin Giger and Tom Jovanovic for helping extension developers troubleshoot their code. 🙌🏼
Monday, 11 March
Tuesday, 12 March
Wednesday, 13 March
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 15:30 UTC / 8:30am PST | ACE Vidyo Room
Thursday, 14 March
Friday, 15 March
Saturday, 16 March
Sunday, 17 March
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Asa Dotzler||Team Firefox||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2019-03-11|
|Jack Moffitt||Principal Research Engineer||Emerging Technologies weekly update||Remote||no||n/a||ET headlines|
|Andrew Krug||Staff Security Engineer, Enterprise Information Security||IT MinIT||Remote, Via PreRecorded Video||Please play video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1k1lQO5mIPDDIJJvebS0-179n3Z9oRvF7||n/a||Video|
|Eugene Ivanov||Open Innovation||Internal Crowdsourcing Competition||Remote||no||n/a||https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=90741420|
|Katie Wright & Nick Chapman||Pocket Team||Monthly Update||Pocket Commons||yes|
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Anny Gakhokidze||Neha Kochar||Toronto||Toronto||DOM Fission Engineer|