Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- Meeting archive: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Category:Channel_Meetings
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Performance (Thu)
- 6 QE
- 7 RelEng
- 8 User Advocacy
- 9 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
Post-Mortem (Tues 2wks after GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)
- Firefox 32 is live!
- ESR is live, should be announced today
- Merge happening today
- Plan is to ship beta1 as scheduled, some fixes need to land after merge
- No response from Avast re: bug 1058131.
- (lmandel) There is no urgency as the issue doesn't affect the 32 release build. I would like to follow up to see if we can find a better way for them to implement their feature without breaking our builds.
- Due to uplift today, see Aurora.
- We had some OOM|small spikes recently, will need to see how that carries over to Aurora - hopefully the actual issues are fixed.
- 33 Aurora was still dominated by graphics crashes that are probably related to OMTC, we'll keep a close eye on those with b1, might need to deactivate OMTC mid-cycle if nothing improves in the first weeks. Tracking bug 1061693 is of interest here as well, looking at D3D11-related crashes.
- No surprises on 32 RC data.
- Data for 32 looks fine so far.
- We had somewhat high crash rates for Aurora 33 recently, will need to keep our eyes open for that.
- bug 1060009 - Investigate native crash at /dev/ashmem/libmozalloc.so reported on Google Play
- Can you tell us about QA vs QE?
- QE = Quality Engineering
- It's about focusing more on features in depth.
- Most existing artifacts like Bugzilla keywords will remain as is. Anything new will use QE.
- QA train owners for 35 are KaiRo for desktop, Anthony for mobile.
- Nothing on this release so far, still waiting for user feedback. More Thursday.
- this seems worth mentioning. bug 1060984 xulrunner hidden builds
- apple macosX 10.9.5 and 10.10 are not out yet