Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am Pacific Time
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- Meeting archive: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Category:Channel_Meetings
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Special Topics
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 Other
- 6 Performance (Thu)
- 7 QE
- 8 RelEng
- 9 User Advocacy
- 10 Roundtable
Aurora/Beta Feature Review (Thursday prior to GA Release)
Sign Off (Thurs prior to GA Release)
- Using mozilla-releases branch: GECKO330_2014101104_RELBRANCH
- Live update mechanism is broken
- bug 1083071 - Blacklist device family IntelGMAX4500HD drivers older than 7-19-2011 because of OMTC issues on Windows.
- the gfx team has a clue on the black screen bug
- Top crashes:
- Some code landed in mozilla-release or the Alder branch
- updates are NOT working; and dogfooding program will be announced once they are working.
- No new issues/regressions found in beta 1 from manual / exploratory testing.
- 34 beta 2 ships today
- reminder, 33 post mortem is scheduled for next week
- No updates.
- bug 1082670 - Flash crashes in crash reporter code since we switched to VC2013, fix being worked on.
- Updates were only activated on Sunday, so not many people on Aurora 35 yet.
- bug 1071079 _moz_cairo_surface_destroy is #2 after OOM|small
- bug 1081171: #2 and #3 topcrashers, almost 10% of our crashes. Same as what we have seen in 33.0 RC build #1. Need to figure out what the actual issue is here.
- On hold until 33 stability issues are resolved
- bug 1084513 #4 topcrash in nsINode::NodePrincipal() Newly spotted startup crash, patch on m-c, needs uplifts.
- bug 1081769 #5 topcrash in js::gc::IsAboutToBeFinalized<js::types::TypeObject>. Not assigned to anyone yet
- see above
- Release looks good
- Beta crash rates are up again, Kevin looking into it.
- Aurora (ashughes)
- overall stability is on par with 34, if not slightly higher -- still waiting for more ADIs
- bug 1085461 is #2 and rising - I've added a link to potential bugs causing this (cross referenced Nightly landings & Aurora uplifts) - QE is investigating to see if we can reproduce
- bug 1067146 - youtube bustage due to cache v2?
- Note: we (UA) saw youtube issues spike around 33 release but assumed they were related to the new version of Flash that came out that day. -- Not totally sure it's related though since this is really specific
- Balrog ready for release testing; holding off until 33.0/33.1 is out of the way.
Have list of more people affected by OMTC bug, waiting until 33.0.1 goes live to tell them to test.
- Overview of gfx blocklist from Jorge