|Project||Lead QA||Status QA||Q4 Plan|
|MarketPlace OWA||Krupa Raj|| on track / blocked / at risk
|Native Install Android||Aaron Train||In Progress||Native Install Android|
|OWA Extension||Mohamed Dabbagh|| on track / blocked / at risk
|HTML5 Shim||David Clarke|| on track / blocked / at risk
The plan for Q4 is to deliver an app infrastructure capable of supporting 10's of thousands of users. We aim to do this by executing on the following concepts.
- Test Reuse across the different software delivery platforms. Meaning unit tests should run across firefox+extension, ie (9/10), chrome, firefox.
- Market Place testing will be purely selenium based, and will execute test cases across Android Devices as well as the desktop.
- Android Native Application will most likely be a manual effort, but we will work towards devising a strategy that makes sense as time permits.
- Load Testing. The relevant pieces of the platform that need to be tested are the following: WebApps Web Service, Receipt Verification, App Sync Service. * There is a need to verify browserid can handle the load.
- Mozmill Automation across desktop. This is an easy win for reliability, but still requires a fair amount of work to get a set of tests written / shared API's etc.
- Need experts in writing mozmill tests, so we can focus on other parts of the infrastructure
- Need to have clear goals from the QA Leads as how we intend to execute on the company strategy.
Android Testing: On Hold until software delivery.
- Exploration into load testing.
- Investigate tool set required for the driving / reporting of load within our test infrastructure.
- Any ability to cache images
Goal for Q3 is to release a 1.0 version of the HTML5 Web Apps Store. There are a few different products that will be shipping simultaneously, but there will be some that can be tested separately.
|Project||Lead Developer||Spec Reviewed||When can we begin testing?||Test Strategy|
|MarketPlace OWA||Wil Clouser||No||09/??/2011||MarketPlace|
|Native Install Android||Anant Narayanan||No||End of October 2011||Native Install Android|
|OWA Extension||Anant, Shane, (Mike Hanson)||No||09/??/2011||OWA Extension|
|WebAPI's||Ian Bicking / Mike Hanson||No||Continuous Change / Integration||OWA WebAPI|