AIs/Follow ups from last meeting
- Anant: Prepare the security brief for the implications of a LINK header pointing to the manifest
- Phil: Get mobile apps code and review for desktop landing. See bug 609043, still in progress
- Mobile: Get feature pages and planning materials available for QA
- Fligtar: Marketplace spec should be done by end of this week.
- Some contract stuff is still needed, we expect traction this week.
- Hanson: Mail out process stuff so Shane can get a review of the activity changes
- Writing up various flows for using Dashboards. Will work with UX to mock them up.
- David: Finishing up second major iteration of OWA Marketplace designs, doing user research on mobile designs, making use cases for social in the store ("f2") for privacy review.
- Had a Web Intents/Activities meeting with Google Chrome team. Goals are broadly aligned; we think that intents make more sense as a "bundle" with an application, while they are pursuing a discovery-through-markup strategy. We'll probably make a lightweight W3C coordination group (an XG) to talk this out in public.
- follow up with mobile dev offline on feature pages (tchung)
- get in touch with F1 team, to discuss a QA strategy (tchung)
- set up app unit test vm(apprunner1) with unit test servers (stomlinson)
- more use cases (stomlinson)
- General project plan, so possible to align qa teams (dclarke)
- Screener being sent out this week. http://bit.ly/nJyac6
- 1-day diary studies and 2-hr in home interviews starting Aug 5th ending Aug 13th.
- Send non-developer, early-ish types to me, so I can send them the screener.
Marketing & PR
- Request to OWA to submit talk proposal for New Game Conf - devengage/robhawkes is driving participation w/organizers
- Event is Nov 1-2, SF, need submission by EOW