Auto-tools/Projects/B2G Test And Performance/Meetings/2011-11-17
November 17, 2011 @ 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
- 650-903-0800 x92 304
- OR: 1-800-707-2533, PIN: 369, 304
Backchannel #ateam on irc.mozilla.org
- Review the Action Items & Bugs
Action items from last time
Review current activities
- Status at https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/387361
- Marionette client and qemu can now communicate, we have a working battery API test
- Marionette & Fennec can now be launched together (no need for an extension). No updates on birch.
- Patch was landed in remote-debugger to allow us to use their transport layer w/o their actors.
- remote-debugger code is now in sec review, we need to get our code cleaned up and ready for sec review as well
- jgriffin will be working on getting qemu logs into the marionette client and writing unit tests
- mdas will be working on getting executeAsync out the door (albeit in a state that will cause marionette to hang if the script hangs indefinitely..), as well as working on other marionette JSON stuff from last week.
- Status at: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/387017
- going to start using Marionette after execute_async starts working in chrome scope
- got some useful feedback from cjones, going to work on web interface for analysing capture data
- another blog post about image analysis coming soon
Actions for next time
- Sec review for Marionette?
- [wlach] to come up with other examples of using eideticker to replace existing functionality in talos