Auto-tools/Projects/B2G Test And Performance/Meetings/2012-01-19
January 19, 2012 @ 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
- 650-903-0800 x92 304
- OR: 1-800-707-2533, PIN: 369, 304
Backchannel #ateam on irc.mozilla.org
- Review the Action Items & Bugs
Action items from last time
Review current activities
Marionette / CI status
- jgriffin working on getting Gaia tests to work
- Now have support for multiple content processes in b2g and desktop, but iframes are not yet loading the content scripts despite allowing delayed script loading with the messageManager. Need to fix this before we can implement switch_to_frame, which is needed for b2g/gaia testing.
- We'll need brasstacks to get back online for CI, currently waiting on getting port 80 open for public access. Once we have it, we can then start running (and encouraging people to write) gaia tests.
- Need to update documentation; some docs are out of date, and aren't presented in an easily consumed manner.
- Need to merge marionette changes that are on jgriffin's fork with the patch-queue.
Actions for next time
- Get on the secreview schedule.