Auto-tools/Projects/B2G Test And Performance/Meetings/2012-02-09
Feb 9, 2012 @ 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
- 650-903-0800 x92 304
- OR: 1-800-707-2533, PIN: 369, 304
Backchannel #ateam on irc.mozilla.org
- Review the Action Items & Bugs
Action items from last time
- Jenkins is now set up after much fiddling (much of its features are undocumented). Can use jenkins for builds, but will still host results on autolog since the UI is much more intuitive.
- 'make test' command now implemented
- Marionette is now loaded via component, but only if --enable-marionette build flag is set.
- Documentation has been updated and moved to MDN.
Review current activities
Marionette / CI status
- Findelement/htmlinteraction calls will be worked on
- Need to add log() call for marionette tests to help with debugging
- Look into making the gitbuilder machine into an auto m-c integration machine (to test latest m-c code against b2g code).
Actions for next time
- A bigger build vm can be used for build and tests, since our test time is literally just a few minutes. We can then expand to using test slaves when necessary.