Auto-tools/Projects/B2G Test And Performance/Meetings/2012-02-16
Feb 16, 2012 @ 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
- 650-903-0800 x92 304
- OR: 1-800-707-2533, PIN: 369, 304
Backchannel #ateam on irc.mozilla.org
- Review the Action Items & Bugs
Action items from last time
- Sec review completed: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Reviews/Marionette. Addressed instance where marionette can be enabled accidentally/maliciously by switching to default prefs and locking them.
Review current activities
Marionette / CI status
- Findelement almost fully working. htmlinteraction calls will be worked on. B2G team support will take priority though since we will be participating in their work week.
- bug 725754 will be addressed
- Jenkins work will continue. We now have a 100GB vm to work with. We will be testing with qemu's "no window" option, since this is not a desktop enabled vm.
Actions for next time
- catch up with Mossop to see if superreview is required. Find regular reviewers as well.
- cjones wants to review b2g specific parts of marionette before they land in aurora, but won't have time till after the MWC.
- We'll need to add the 'addon-compat' keyword to bug 712643 when we are ready to land in aurora. We'll need to get AMO to check that no one loads marionette components.