Auto-tools/Projects/B2G Test And Performance/Meetings/2012-08-16
August, 16, 2012 @ 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
- vidyo: TOR-5N spadina
Backchannel #ateam on irc.mozilla.org
Take meeting notes here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/b2g-ateam-automation
Action items from last time
Review current activities
- [jgriffin] Need to get b2g builds against m-i. Can either:
- Get a bunch of new VMs running in jenkins and run against every commit m-i.
- Get releng to build b2g emulators on each commit to m-i. Problems are:
- will the releng vms work?
- how will releng keep the toolchains/blobs?
- [jgriffin] Sherriffing on hold still, networking issues with autolog
- [jgriffin] Jobs for gaia unit tests are running, but failing. There seems to be bugs in the framework, reported to James Lal
- [ahal] worked on bug fixes, enabled remote xul, so more tests are running.
- [ahal] working on OOP support
- [mdas] pushed a few changes to mozdevice, need to push the b2g management helper to mozdevice when I finish the eideticker work.
- [mdas] very close to getting all tests going, running into an issue where the test doesn't complete all the gestures.
- [mihneadb] all functions work but push and pull (requires socket code)
- [mihneadb] no reboot support yet, we need a way to start the agent on boot:
- android way doesn't seem to work out, and emulator doesn't read the rc file, will try on the pandaboard
- [rwood] worked on tests for two calls at the same time, and putting calls on hold
- [rwood] filling in missing csses for call transition state tests