Auto-tools/Projects/B2G Test And Performance/Meetings/2012-09-20
MMMMMM DD, YYYY @ 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
- vidyo: TOR-5N spadina
Backchannel #ateam on irc.mozilla.org
Take meeting notes here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/b2g-ateam-automation
- Review the Action Items & Bugs
Action items from last time
- Should standardize environment variables we use throughout automation (and document):
- $ADB, $ADBPATH, $ADB_PATH ? ADB_PATH wins!
- $B2G, $B2GPATH, $B2G_PATH, $B2G_HOME ? B2G_HOME (matches what B2G build scripts use_
- Should use what's in testing/testsuite-targets.mk where possible (e.g --xre-path is $MOZ_HOST_BIN)
- Builder disk space <-- was addressed.sed.
Review current activities
- [jgriffin] Working on the iframe OOP switching bug, getting patch ready
- [jgriffin] Marionette in TBPL is running but not without hiccups with mozharness, and other build code. Win7 machines are experiencing failures but automatedtester is looking into it.
- [ahal] Spent too long trying to figure out why reftests don't work oop
- [ahal] Working on getting the reftest harness to use Negatus
- [mdas] working on patch reviews now, for mozdevice (devicemanager changes), mozb2g and eideticker.
- [jgriffin\] will need to find a way to get busybox and sutagent into the releng builds
- [rwood] A couple more WebTelephony tests
- [rwood] Starting WebSMS tests (emulator)