Auto-tools/Projects/B2G Test And Performance/Meetings/2012-10-11
October 11, 2012 @ 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
- vidyo: TOR-5N spadina
Backchannel #ateam on irc.mozilla.org
Take meeting notes here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/b2g-ateam-automation
- Review the Action Items & Bugs
Action items from last time
- address https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=797912 so gaia testers can have access to all marionette functions
Review current activities
- marionette is broken in b2g. We can back out the changeset if needed.
- mochitest is broken
- b2g development is now done against mozilla-aurora. We'll need a way to get changes approved and into mozilla-aurora quickly and avoid long turnaround times. Considering the usage of the ash branch as an integration branch.
- [ahal] Working on mochitest/reftest mozharness script
- Finished but reftest profile not getting picked up by b2g, currently investigating
- [ahal] Negatus/dmSUT work on hold until emulator C-I is stabilized
- [ahal] Currently broken on reftest desktop
- Partially changes to dmADB
- Partially switch to aurora (perfect storm)
- [mdas] unbitrotted patch and passed it over to wlach
- [rwood] Continuing development of WebSMS marionette tests for the B2G emulator
- How to deal with switch to aurora?
- mozbase mirroring