A Public ElasticSearch Cluster with Bugzilla Data
Provide the public with an easy-to-query historical view of Bugzilla bugs.
The BMO/ES cluster is important for managing many of Mozilla's projects: It is an active data system that underlies a multitude of dashboards to track various project metrics. It is capable of providing both high level aggregates over the million+ issues, providing detailed historical views into those issues, and it provides that information fast.
Let's Use It!
BMO/ES is a service, which means you can use it right now! You probably already have your browser open, so let's send it queries:
- Minimum required to hit ES cluster on Github
- Minimum required to pull comments on Github
- Simple Bug Count on Github
- Can you reach the private cluster? on Github
- Backend ETL Code: https://github.com/klahnakoski/Bugzilla-ETL
- Frontend Examples: https://github.com/klahnakoski/MoDevMetrics/tree/dev
This project needs your help! If you love data munging and dealing with complexity; and you get satisfaction that people will build atop your hard work every day, then this project is for you!
- IRC: email@example.com (in #ateam and #bteam)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good First Bugs
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
|997228||Renaming flags will destroy bug history for those flag values||NEW|
|1125904||Blocked/blocked_by/depends_on is too confusing||NEW|
|1197813||[BZ ETL] Tracking flags changed corrupt bug history||NEW|
|1201064||cf_blocking_loop dropped (renamed), not reflected in history||NEW|
4 Total; 4 Open (100%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
- Adventures in initial BMO/ES development
- Architecture included in part of the adventures
- A ppt presentation to show what you can build using this cluster as a datamart.