In order to protect your account, bugzilla.mozilla.org (BMO) requires you choose a strong password.
Our minimum requirements for passwords are:
- must be at least 12 characters in length
- must not contain parts of your email address, or your real name
- must be complex, which means:
- must be a passphrase of at least four words
- must contain a mixture of letters and symbols, containing characters from 3 out of the following 4 character classes:
- lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, and other symbols
Using a Password Manager to create and store passwords is recommended.