42nd IRC meeting: Tuesday, May 20th, 2008 at 18:00 GMT
- The log of the meeting is available here.
- Still 11 blockers before we can release Bugzilla 3.2 RC1. They look easier to fix than those we had for Bugzilla 3.1.4, but nobody has time to work on them these days (due to something called "real life").
- Selenium scripts conversion from HTML/3.0 to Perl/3.2 is in progress. QA will be delayed a bit due to a lack of ressources and free time. New ETA for 3.2 RC1 is June 30 in the best case.
- The 3.2 branch has been created during the meeting. The trunk is reopened for development right now.
- The roadmap for Bugzilla 4.0 has been validated. Developers should really focus on them as top priority.
- We will tentatively freeze the code for Bugzilla 4.0 on January 11, 2009.
The discussion above means we won't release Bugzilla 3.4(one suggestion was to have a mini-roadmap so that we can release earlier). (Update: we changed our mind)
- We don't plan to move to Mercurial/Hg in the near future. We are fine using CVS.