Web Compat wiki project list (karlcow)
The project list has not been maintained for a while. I have started to reshuffle a bit the wiki, but I need help. https://wiki.mozilla.org/Compatibility/Projects#Active
- karl: I've been wanting to reshuffle the wiki. I've moved thigns from Compatibility/Mobile to Compatibility. I've been finding dead bodies in the closets. One of which is the projects page. This needs a bit of cleaning. Feel free to do a bit of gardening, don't delete but move things to the archive/inactive section at the bottom.
- mike: we should update this page along with our projects which we attempt to complete on a quarterly basis
Organizing our time in London (miketaylr)
There's a ton of stuff happening in London (meetings, electives, tutorials, etc.), and we should be free to take advantage of that. That said, it's also one of the few opportunities for us to be together and discuss our own work. Let's discuss ways to accommodate both (a few "required" team hours each day? open time for the rest? something else?). Perhaps we can prune potential topics and move some to ML discussions in advance.
- mike: The Mission Impossible. We wanted to sit down together and have a list of topics. There are many things pulling our attention, some of them are super interesting.
- adam: There are so many topics.
- karl: I haven't looked at the topics yet. I definitely want time for team, brainstorming, hacking. Maybe as an action item everyone looks at topics and if we find time overlapping we can meet in these times.
- mike: I want also to encourage our two contributors to meet other team and topics too.
- ACTION: By the end of the week, go through the agenda so we can better define where there is least conflicts for meeting altogether. https://mozillalondonallhands2016.sched.org/miketaylor6 https://mozillalondonallhands2016.sched.org/karlcow https://mozillalondonallhands2016.sched.org/adamstevenson
Partner Mailing Lists (miketaylr)
Any objections to being subscribed by default to any future private partner mailing lists?
- karl: What is the question? ;)
- karl: No, I don't care, I have no issue with e-mail. My issue is what it creates in terms of bubbles and silos. What is the expectation of having the webcompat team on this list?
Broken Voices of the Web
- 2016-05-16 - (worklog) Make Web sites simpler.
- 2016-05-12 - Schools Of Thoughts In Web Standards
- 2016-05-12 - MITM compatibility issues
Web Compatibility Progress
Today: 2016-05-18T06:13:07.700041 349 open issues ---------------------- needsinfo 3 needsdiagnosis 113 needscontact 31 contactready 45 sitewait 149 ----------------------
FIXED (no DUPLICATE)
- 2016-05-11 Mobile Twitter serves different/better mobile website to Chrome users. FIXED
- 2016-05-12 Desktop Yahoo emails are no longer pre-populated FIXED
- 2016-05-12 Mobile bol.uol.com.br doesn't recognize Fennec and B2G UAs as mobile FIXED
- 2016-05-12 Mobile band.uol.com.br recognizes B2G UA as an iPhone INVALID
- 2016-05-14 Mobile superhry.cz sends desktop site to Firefox for Android WORKSFORME
- 2016-05-15 Desktop Calendars on decko.ceskatelevize.cz require Flash version 11.4, Linux-based browsers only have < 11.2.x FIXED
- 2016-05-16 Desktop Can't click to add per-year graph lines, on nsidc.org "Charctic Interactive Sea Ice Graph", if touch events are enabled FIXED
- 2016-05-16 Mobile livesport.cz sends desktop version to Firefox for Android WONTFIX
- 2016-05-17 Desktop https://lists.enigmail.net/ is unavailable because it's not well configured WONTFIX
- 2016-05-17 Mobile spoluzaci.cz sends desktop site to Firefox for Android WONTFIX
- 2016-05-12 Mobile Add UA override for Brightcove-hosted player
- 2016-05-12 Mobile Add UA override for Ooyala-hosted player
- 2016-05-16 Desktop Certain characters in URL no longer working with latest Firefox version
- 2016-05-17 Mobile Novinky.cz sends desktop site to Firefox for Android